A R/L Autopsy finds (shockingly) that George Floyd was choked to death

1 Like

4 Likes

I peacefully protested in Seattle for Floyd. The police were armed and ready for war. They tear gassed a crowd of people carrying cardboard signs who were asking for nothing more but an investigation into Floyd’s death. I endured the King/LA riots in the 90s, and I never wanted to watch anything like this ever again.

I left before dark and the next day a crazy lunatic drove a car through the streets where the protesters had assembled and police had shut down all traffic control signals, which they are not supposed to do. Pedestrian cyclists had used their bikes to create a barricade while I was there.

If anyone is to blame for the peaceful protests turned riots, it’s the cops who were armed with assault rifles and ready for war. They could have come out with a bullhorn and announced to the crowd that this was simply out of their jurisdiction. SMH

I visited the CHOP and downtown Portland after the riots. It made me sad, but I understand.

2 Likes

I got charged at by like a football team shooting shit at ya by Twump’s super trooper special protest ops he sent here…

I seriously hope this country figures out how to hold him accountable and never allow him to hold office again.

1 Like