A Salute to America's Brave 2A Activists

Dear gun rights advocates.

I don’t envy your position. I have to admire the courage you have to express it.

Every time some community is gathered together to grieve over the lifeless bodies of their slain children, you have the ideological responsibility to coldly and dryly start trotting out your nonsensical twisted logic argument on why we should think that a poorly written rule from two hundred plus years ago by rich white landowners to appease the worries of slave holding states should apply to a modern society and why the rights of a bloodthirsty lunatic, who you think should be allowed without reservation to log on to the internet and buy a weapon capable of murdering all the kids in a classroom, or all the shoppers in a mall, or all the parishioners in a church, or all the partiers in a bar, in under 60 seconds, are more important than those children’s or children’s parents rights were.

It takes amazing courage to be so willfully cruel and inhumane.

My hat is off to you.

Sincerely,

A human with human empathy

(Absconded from FB)

Why the fuck not address the real problem instead of posting pussy bullshit

What Real Problem is that? I ask, askingly

If you don’t know there is no hope

How the fuck cud you not know?

[quote=“Bigdukesix, post:4, topic:29255”]
If you don’t know there is no hope
[/quote]Are you unwilling to answer his question, or are you unable to answer it?

If you and Mr fucking anti 2A don’t know the answer your not getting it from me

it’s rather simple

That sounds like the old “if you don’t know I’m not going to tell you” that any pissy wife gives

It’s that Solitaire Game Bill Gates jams down everyone’s throats, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Like the 1st Amendment?

I mean we can talk about civilians owning warships and getting license to go pirating :man_shrugging:

I don’t give a shit who you are, you’re a blithering fucking idiot if you’re worried about ICE concentration camps and want us to ban guns aswell. That’s literally falling into the rut that started Nazi Germany.

Lol i remember my first beer, good times!

FB_IMG_1565226352006

I agree, that if anyone votes yes for a gun ban, than their security and such not be above the law. Why is the governor of California guarded by short barreled automatics with high capacity magazines?

Because high level politicians have been targets since the fucking greeks at least.“Et tu Brutus” anyone? I don’t begrudge Trump having SS protection for that reason, even though I probably wouldn’t shed too many tears if the SS let one get past them during this admin., not that I’m advocating that, just sayin’

So the government is above the law… good to know.

wut?

I think you’ve picked one hell of a day to quit sniffing glue.

It’s crayons