A solution to the witless fool shortage

1 Like

Fucking crickets

Probably just inattention. Youā€™ve probably ā€œmade 4ā€ by now, but what is the correct noun of address?

didnā€™t he make the E5 list last spring, he must be a 5 by now, or the list is very long, which could be the case, I almost begged my recruiter to let me sign up for the SeaBees, but he was insistent on it being a bad career move, as it is very very crowded and making ā€œrateā€ is very very slow, and you might spend 30 years and never make Chief (E7) Whereas, say Seals often make Chief in 10 or 12 years for example.

1 Like

I got E4 in 6 months - so did everyone else

u think an E5 would be able to answer a question

In the Navy, itā€™s tied to your job title, and how critical upper ranks, I think about the earliest anyone in my ā€œrateā€ was getting E4 was around 2 years.

I instantly became a GS-14

1 Like

Good - that means you can be recalled to fight in Iran

Itā€™s in the rules - not kidding

lol yeah right, youā€™ll be able to find me in Napa sippin wine and smoking weedā€¦:rofl:

1 Like

Besides they donā€™t want peoples like me anywaysā€¦ which is another way of knowing Iā€™m doing the right thing. :smile:

1 Like

They took Boro - they will take you

Iā€™d go to prison first before Iā€™d go kill people for Mericaā€¦

Itā€™s been 7 years, manā€¦ lol

Sergeant, E5.

You canā€™t make E4 in any less than 2 years.
E1-E4 are automatic with good weapon equals, PT tests, schooling, etc. E5+ is merit and slot basedā€¦if thereā€™s no room for you, you arenā€™t making E5.

Never mind - your silence answered the question

Oh God forbid I miss a post.

:roll_eyes:
Yes, I studied Iran, Naval Warfare and a proposed blockade against Kuwait, Qatar in high school.

Remember, while the Saudis are iffy, they are our friends. It wouldnā€™t take much to put artillery on one side and fly through the other.

We do have the power and logistics, after all.

Yes we have proven that in Iraq and Afghanistan.

With our hands tied against an ununiformed military perpetuating a COIN environment, sure.

Force on force is an easily succeeding story for us, against a barely developed nation. The only country Iā€™d worry about is Russia.

Your Commander in Chief is now ā€œnegotiatingā€ with the Taliban, the same guys we have been told aided and assisted the 9/11 guys. So we can declare Mission Accomplished and repurpose our boys for Iran or Venezuela, whatever.

Trump has never been the brightest.
We shouldnā€™t have been there in the first place, but even my smart card says we did things wrong, soā€¦

You have crap leadership and morons manning highly technical stuff

You will get fucking run over with stoneage tactics - bookmark it