Accurate?

They can’t keep these in stock.

You can definitely taste the weed but it’s mild.

How much are one of those?

Here, $12/brick

Not too bad I guess but you could get about 8 of them out of a gram of hash oil if you made them yourself which isn’t rocket science.

I wonder what a gram of hash oil costs?

Also while you’re here, WTF are “Phoenix Tears”?

TBH, I wasn’t very impressed, from what I’d read I thought a n00b to extractions, that it would hit me “harder” not so much, some reviews I read of it on various drug addict web sites, I expected it to be almost like a hit of mild acid. I’ll try it again sometime, maybe a different brand tho.

A gram of shatter should run $50 or less… I wouldn’t pay anymore than $50 and it better look and smell nice for that much.

Phoenix Tears is probably an RSO type thing, they do a long soak in everclear or food grade ethanol (hopefully) and then cook off most of the alcohol and end up with a dark gooey oil. The long heat process probably converts a lot of the THC to CBN.

Try 75-100mg next time of a different brand.

1 Like

I’m going to strongly advise against that much but it’s not going to kill you so maybe you should just give’r. The worst that’s ever happened to me is I felt really shitty and had to lay down for 10 minutes hahaha