All your water are belong to us

Can’t have any of ours… Took this a couple minutes ago

2 Likes

I always slip into a catatonic state when I see people pay for water at the shoppers - WTF

Who the fuck would buy water - it’s fucking free almost

I don’t except once in a blue moon if I’m on a long drive away from home, it beats buying a can of sugar water.

You guys can sure use some rains.

Of the three weathers I check, WeatherUnderground has us getting a little bit this weekend. The other two say no.

Weather Underground is the bomb!

I guess a cooler and a jug is too complex

y u all up in my grill?

Freeze the water - 300 miles later it’s still cold

thank me later

ya put it in the freezer to do that

Tap water has a bunch of chemicals like chlorine and fluoride in it. Well water has pesticides, animal feces and dead bugs in it. I only drink Dasani, Aquafina or the shopper’s brand of RO purified bottled water.

1 Like

Most bottled water is tap water, the only advantage in any bottle water would be the roi water, if it actually is roi.

That water comes from the same place sparky -

It’s criminal what our government has allowed Nestle to do.

They almost pulled off about the same thing in Hood River.

Only I bet you guys weren’t stupid enough to let them. Our government sold our water to them for pennies!

I got a good well - except fer when pumps burn out

That’s great but it doesn’t help when Nestle buys your water table.

1 Like

Lot of smoke-smell in the air this morning…

They mentioned that on our local news last night, how close are you to that?

About 5 miles, as the crow flies. Not worried, except I am recovering from a minor bronchial infection so I suck on my inhaler 6 or 8 times a day…

Side note, the Big Sur fire is now over 2 months old! At least we stopped getting smoke from that a couple of weeks ago…