And the circus is set on fire again

WTF are you talking about? The POINT is, no one has anything on him. No one. Not even you. Hillary had to blatantly lie about him. Saying he is insane is bullshit.

My apologies to Rancid for the ungracious and trollish behavior of a couple of our members who simply MUST hijack your thread to no evident purpose.

Any fucking one who ACTIVELY purses destroying wall street so that everyone get free college is insane

fuck him - he is still fucking number 1 on my obit list -

destroy the small trader under the guise of getting rid of HFT which makes liquidity - mother fucker he is

Why the fuck do you think trades execute sub second

You’re an hysteric, Six. Go breathe some ammonia.

go get some fucking common sense

That’s ok, at least they’re still talking about politics and not Harbor Freight

I find it interesting that Spoon feels the need to apologize for others when they exhibit behaviors he himself employs frequently, and without apologies.

You would love HF - I go there just to watch the folks who enter for the first to watch their eyes glaze over while they go into a kind of stupor

Never the crazy ramblings of Dilma made so much sense as now

“I think that whoever win or lose, neither those who win or lose will win or lose. Everybody will lose.”

I felt that way in the big Home Depots

those aisles, you’d look up and it was shit stacked up on top of more shit, and it was all different shit

You could find that inverted thread alley head stainless steel 4 in bolt AND the nuts for it

This is exactly what would happen if something really bad about Trump was found out and was undeniable proof.

The total meltdown of a government

Graingers makes Home Depot look like nothing

It’s business to business and they have the whole fucking catalog on site

https://www.grainger.com/

fucking unreal

They have some of those in places like São Paulo and Belo Horizonte here, but they are few

Over here, if you need a part and you live outside the huge centers, you have to wait for it by mail

The problems in living in a fucked economy are many, including storage and pricing

You can’t simply buy a lot of something and have your money stopped while you wait to sell. And you buy something in dollar, with the fluctuations, it could be a lot more cheaper and someone else will beat your price easily

The supreme court just accepted the investigations against Temer. Crimes: Obstruction of Justice and Corruption

I wish I had sold everything I own and bought dollars

The dollar is up 7% and stocks are down 8%

8 fucking percent

Goodbye recovery hello even deeper recession

Venezuela here we go

Sorry for going off topic but is the “like” button the heart shape I’m seeing ? Yes, I’m dense at the moment.

They say graingers is the best run company in the world

I can believe it

I have been there

whatever you want they say just a minute

from kotex to well pumps

Yes the heart = like on devices, on p c i think its a trophy.

Those poor fuckers in Roraima aren’t gonna know what to do.

70 billion dollars

that’s how much it has cost so far