FB_IMG_1578470410541

Please Please Please DO NOT REPRODUCE

Nice to spread bullshit news PAUL JOSEPH

Yer just like your fucking handlers now

What a fucking tool

yawn

Okay terrorist licker)

Iran refuses to give over black box

Maybe Trump should shoot down another one of their air Liners.

I still can’t wrap my head around them fucking idiots getting away with it

they should have been tried for murder - it was fucking pathetic - you got your tech but you lost your humanity - Quote from Wolfen

A commercial airliner climbing away from them squawking commercial and they shoot it down

So you agree that Iran should he held accountable for shooting down the airliner?

The one we shot down asshole - years ago

Iran did not shoot down anything

Oh yeah? Then why was ancaorplane with a great safety record worh nothing wrong fall out of the sky with a giant hole blown into it, and Iran is refusing to give Boeing the flight recorder?

Let this post be in memoriam of how retarded SmallBrain6 is when Iran starts apologizing to Ukraine, UK, etc that their citizens were killed by a state sponsored terror attack.

Evil rock painters spread fucking lies - yer the fucking terrorist

Reuters

But five security sources - three Americans, one European and one Canadian - who asked not to be named, told Reuters the initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies was that the plane had suffered a technical malfunction and had not been brought down by a missile. There was evidence one of the jet’s engines had overheated, the Canadian source said.

That can’t be told in hours. The pilots did not mention any malfunctions and the plane was in an operable status.

The Boeing jet went down near Tehran, killing at least 176 people. Though the evidence remained sketchy, aviation experts speculated that the plane could have been attacked.

I hope you choke on Iran’s dick and die. The world would be a better place without a terrorist sympathizer like yourself.

In memoriam.

When SmoothBrain6 thought he could out smart Boro, but never could.

Let’s think: transponder is armored, hardwired with heavy gauge material. It is a redundant system. The only way it can be turned off is if the wires are disconnected/torn/etc.

But somehow the aircraft stop transponding while it was in mid-air, whilst climbing.

Holes in the aircraft are inconsistent with normal wreckage, IE fan blade protrusion.

To think there is nothing nefarious going on, as Iran shoot missiles onto Join Iraq/US bases 30 minutes prior, you have to be absolutley fucking retarded or a terrorist-cock loving cuck.

may, could, might etc, are indefinite articles meaning it’s a guess or hunch.

Technically they are indefinite modifying verbs, but your point is taken. An indefinite article is like “some”, “any”, etc

That’s what I meant to say.

If it got shot down we did it - fact

The majority of the passengers were Persians.

Oh so now you admit there’s a possibility that Iran shot it down?

Are they not civilians?
Is this not a terrorist attack?