Another evil Pit story

1 Like

Plenty of good gun stories get posted, but those do not get any consideration.

End the Pit.

1 Like

Here’s another heartwarming pitbull story that happened a couple days ago…

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/infant-mauled-death-grandmother-pit-bull-article-1.1874961

1 Like

Pit Bulls were bred to fight. That is their origin. It’s kind of like gun grabbers saying guns are built to kill… but that would be inconvenient to bring up.

2 Likes

Guns were built to kill? uh huh, that’s crazeee talk!

The headlines are generally about pitbulls killing someone.

Another recent headline was about a 4 year old boy letting his uncles pitbulls out of their kennel…they mauled him to death.

1 Like

Actually, they were called nanny dogs before they became known as fighters. They are loving dogs if they aren’t trained to fight. Ignoramus.

Read some of the comments from people who have actually owned pits. And look at the pics.

http://www.thepetcollective.tv/did-you-know-that-pit-bulls-were-known-as-the-nanny-dog/

Not according to Wikipedia…I would say a more neutral source

Actually, the direct predecessor of the breed were bred in 1835 in England for bloodsports, such as bear baiting. After England outlawed that, it was easier to have them fight each other. Like I said, bred to be fighters.

What you are basically saying is that just because something is made for a purpose does not mean it will be used for that purpose illicitly. Which is exactly the argument gun owners make, which you could not give two shits about. Therefore, reap what you sow.

1 Like

Strange we don’t ever hear any stories about Black Labs killing kids.

2 Likes

Here they are (pics in link). This Pit’s behavior resembles that of every Pit I have ever encountered.

You don’t think a kid has ever been killed by a German Shepherd or a Doberman or any number of dogs other than pits? Are you too stupid to realize that the stats are higher on Pits now not because of the innate qualities of the breed but because there are WAY more of them being bred and trained by assholes than any other dog right now.

And some here claim to understand statistics. Pssshhhhhh.

Keep trying to justify yourself owning a dangerous aggressive breed… the fact is Pits kill and attack people far more often than other breeds do… you sound like a gun owner trying to justify owning an assault rifle. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To tell you the truth, when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about deodorant.

1 Like

You’re an idiot. My dog has never so much as nipped at a single human being. I have a friend who has a lifelong dog phobia because a German Shepherd ripped the top of her nose off when she was a kid. Even she loves my dog.

Black lab brutalizes child. Pics of damage.

You’re an idiot,BJ. :smile:

Pit Bull and 3 people injured by black lab.

http://kimt.com/2014/03/16/black-lab-attacks-3-and-injures-pit-bull/

On this chart, of fatal dog attacks from 1948 to 1996, almost all attacks were by German Shepherds. Only THREE Pits in 48 years killed people. Three LABS killed people in that time. A DACHSHUND killed someone.

Why did that change only recently? Are you smart enough to figure that out?

blah blah blah, you’re the idiot you prove it all the time… :stuck_out_tongue: