Another one of the Pacific Crest Trail Film things, The entire PCT in 3 minutes

He Hiked From Mexico To Canada And Filmed One Second Each Day. This Is What He Saw

The Pacific Crest Trail is a 2,660 mile foot path from Mexico to Canada by way of California, Oregon, And Washington. It passes through 25 national forests and 7 national parks.

This guy put together a three minute video of his hike, using one second of film from each day. This is what he saw:

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/2747/He-Hiked-From-Mexico-To-Canada-And-Filmed-One-Second-Each-Day-This-Is-What-He-Saw#5kfseOjFIgw6ez81.99

Nice - the lower portion looks kind of dry though.

It’s that drought thing, as you know as recently as a couple years ago, the southern California area was a lush tropical rain forest.

Thanks Obama!

That is awesome. I would love to do that one day. I can’t quite imagine the logistics of all the food drops, etc. Anyway, thanks for posting. I can dream.

Surely there is fish, game and forage about. Food drops? Really?

For a five-month hike? Yes. Clearly you don’t want to run the risk of starving to death. A lot of people ship boxes of food to towns along the trail, then hike into town and pick up the box.

Read some of the advice posted on line by people who have done this hike. It’s not a day hike or a weekend camping trip.

Yes - I know people do that.
Hey - maybe you and I could go like Naked and Afraid. One item each, no clothes. What do you say?

Not in this lifetime, the next one, or the one after. You are too rude.

Most of the people that do that hike do not have unlimited time, they decide how much of the trial they want to tackle, figure how long that will take, set up there food caches etc, and get the time off work etc, and then it’s boogie on down the trail. I suppose a person could, if they chose to could plan in the time to set aside for doing some hunting/fishing/trapping etc but then it becomes something a little different from just “conquering” the trail.

1 Like

Okay, Flapjack. Could have been a great adventure.

How do you expect me to even consider for two seconds taking you up on your weird offers when you act like an ass toward me the majority of the time? That’s a little nutjobby of you. I mean a lot nutjobby.

I don’t expect you to. Huh?

So you just think you’re being funny?

You didn’t think so, I guess. I mean hey - I have made generous offers to you in the past so I had no expectation you’d accept this one.

Your “generous offers in the past” also followed up on repeated repugnant behavior, so what gives with you? Are you crazy?

You are a cheezy troll, Loadus. Do you think I need to respect you or any other troll? I don’t. You can put me on ignore now, or petition Billdo to ban me if you like

I’ve never petitioned Billdo to ban anyone. Ask him.

I don’t see anything wrong with being decent to people when they haven’t been rude to me. So, you know, I kind of expect the same in return.

So you have no expectations there. You are like the rudest person on the board. And I’ll tell you something else, LB - no one needs a hysteric as a trail mate. You’d have to change your ways. I mean that seriously.

^^^^^
Holliday having hysterics.

LMAO.

You are the hysteric, Lotus. I just tell things the way they are. I’m sorry if that upsets people. And you really are the rudest person on the board,

1 Like