Any-a-Yous Using MCT Oil

…or drink “Bulletproof” coffee?

Get the fuck out now

couple lines of coke will do the same thing with less prep

grass fed butter - filtered water - lmao

What? You have all day to prepare it.

I think I will try some.

I was thinking of using it for edibles in place of coconut oil…

1 Like

https://www.ketogenicsupplementreviews.com/bulletproof-brain-octane-oil/

You may want to check into this now that you’re a non-smoker. The lady , actually two of the ladies now, that I work with have lost a lot of weight using the Ketogenic diet and are not suffering at all.

“Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil is a unique supplement that claims to be 18 times more potent than coconut oil when it comes to delivering caprylic fatty acids to our body that can improve our brain functions and help with burning fat.”

Will it help make my whale oil reading lamp less smoky?

I could show ya a used motor oil lamp - but Lotus wud cringe

But seriously, getting back to the OP, I like the sound of it, it has a nice greasy beat, and you can “dance” to it, nahmean?

Our son drinks coffee with coconut oil and grass-fed butter. Is that bullet coffee? He swears by it.

Yes - but MCT oil is refined, and products like Brain Octane even more so.

Coconut oil itself is part MCT oil? Is that correct? From what I understand when used for edibles it’s even more efficient than coconut oil for delivering the cannabinoids.

Coconut oil marketers often say there are four kinds of MCT oils found in coconut oil: C6, C8, C10, and C12 (the numbers define the length of the carbon chains).

Even though chemists long ago decided to call all of these MCTs, biologists now understand that the cheapest and most common of the MCTs, C12 or lauric acid, is actually a pseudo-MCT.

Lauric acid is a good food source, but it behaves like an LCT (long chain triglyceride), not an MCT, when you consume it, which means you don’t get the fast ketone energy from it that you can get from C8 or C10.[2]

From a biology perspective, lauric acid should actually be considered a LCT; unlike the biological MCTs, lauric acid gets processed by your liver.[3] This matters because your body metabolizes MCTs differently than LCTs; unlike LCTs, MCTs get very quickly converted into energy to fuel your brain and body instead of requiring a pit stop in the liver for processing.[4]

1 Like

Interesting, edible cannabis gets processed by the liver. .

Does Trump offer one? Don’t get that one.

Do your reserch!