Anybody

…plant their tomatoes yet? There have been reports of cherry blossoms in town the last couple of days.

Nope. Do you have a greenhouse?

His planet has no need of greenhouses

1 Like

I wish I would have put some effort into a mini greenhouse fall-winter lettuce crop this year.

3 Likes

I’d like to put up an attached greenhouse something like this next spring. It would line up with the patio doors.

2 Likes

Looks nice but how much? Also are the doors in a southern location?

I think the kit is $1500. Not sure about the doors. Is that a potential issue?

My post was really just a comment on this years weather in the northern areas of the country. It’s been around 55-60, consistently. It’s supposed to be the El Niño conveyor belt or something. Whatever, I’ll take it. lol

$1500 seems pretty “cheap” for all that glass and hardware

Yeah, if they’re on the north side of the house for instance you’re not going to get much sun… southern exposure is best for growing any plant that needs a lot of light.

Would that be magnetic south or solar south

solar south

And what about Australia, Mate?

13 degree difference here - and I was just fucking with you - of course it is solar south

Some here may not be familiar with what you are saying:

Well it should be clear now - great pic

Oh, okay. I get it now. Yeah, on the south side where I grew my hemp crop last summer.

Not sure if it’s glass or plexiglass. Anyway, it looks like a pretty simple structure. I’m thinking I might be able to build something similar myself for about half the cost or less. With the Internet I’m sure there’s a shit load of instructions out there.

Yer right, there’s oodles of them, here’s a few, #10 offers a handy way to also get rid of all yer empty Tequila bottles. (or Vodka, whatev)

1 Like

Just use clear duct tape for windows

1 Like