Arrested Leader Of Border Militia Was Allegedly Attacked In County Jail

I am, since we are bound by international law regarding asylum seekers and refugees. And that was specifically a violation of it, despite your anemic attempt to argue a generality.

Maybe getting informed before you open your yap is an idea. Now you’re intimating that perhaps Trump put children in jail, a separate jail from their parents. Like that somehow is an argument.

Please stop whinging about my commenting on YOUR idiot interjections.

1 Like

People rushing the border and not attempting to cross at the correct points for the asylum process are would-be illegal immigrants. Get your fax straight, bucko

Um, you mentioned it… wtf are you on, gerry?

We have no law regarding “correct points”. That is a fact I have straight, “bucko”.

There is a correct point - It is in a ravine 61 miles SSW of 4 corners

It is only open on Tuesdays of every 3rd month for 20 minutes
To get in line you must file your asylum application in triplicate in Swahili at least 3 months before
Asylum applications are only available online and can only be accessed by the new Samsung folding phone.

3 Likes

The process isn’t hard. People wre just too stupid to do it.

Being an illegal is easier and doesn’t take much intelligence anyway.

How long does the wait during this process typically take for refugees fleeing a war zone

Are you expecting me to do the study work for you?

Well, since you offered.

Wtf do you begin to know about the process a d how difficult it is?

And what does legal status have to do with intelligence?

1 Like

We are expecting you to make unfounded statements with no supporting information. It’s up to you to prove us wrong.

1 Like

:blush::grinning:

Body is too short, fuck off software developer.

2 Likes

Unfounded claims that people should do the right thing? Oh my!

I know a couple people going through the immigration process and yeah it can be done, takes LOTS of $$$ and lots of time. So yeah I’m sure the legal process is great if your mom and dad can afford to buy you a new sports car when you turn 18.

Yeah, and if yer a poor Anyone with no education it is simply fucking impossible.

Isn’t the asylum process free?

Not when they put you in a cage for claiming asylum.

So you want to spend tax dollars on making a cute little cush estate for every possible person?

Holding cells work fine :man_shrugging:

Boro, do you actually enjoy being a dickbag? I never got the appeal of this.

1 Like

Yes, he does. There’s a payoff or he wouldn’t do it.

Drugs are destructive, too, and also have a payoff. Boro has thoughts about that.

Seems he’s a hypocrite.

1 Like