Asshole of the Week

(I thought we already had a thread like this, but can’t find it.
Soooo…)

Sen. Tom Cotton (Neocon - Arkansas) has graced our pages previously, as a quick exercise in the Search function will show. At forty years of age he is the youngest member of the Senate, and since he is a bit of a smartypants as well as a jackass, perhaps one of the more dangerous ones.

Like many of his fellow maggots in the Senate, he has stopped holding Town Halls and taking phone calls. Thus he demonstrates his concerns for the razorbacks he supposedly “represents” in the legislature.

Now however, he is blazing new trails in Rectaltude.

Lane is not the only citizen to receive this letter, and I understand the mailings continue. Cotton’s office had no comment on the letters, until they decided to blame the Capitol police.

pee ess… Cotton is a big Trump supporter and has no problem at all with Trump’s language.

OMG - I thot he was a big war hero

vile language makes war heroes scarity cats now?

1 Like

I guess Sen. Cotton is a cunt.

The most chilling sentence in that article is the last one: Cotton has been rumored to be named the next CIA director.

He’s dangerous. Smart, tactical, ruthless and utterly amoral. Plus he’s a True Believer in the value of climbing to the top of whatever dunghill he can stake a claim to.