AVG being pissy, and fighting

with the other programs was causing all the trouble.

It cost me $45 for the shop to clear it out where are the bits and pieces were hiding, fucking things up. So I’m back online.

My MP3 player is still dead and nothing can fix that shit. Oh, and in the mean time my new phone went and blew the ear speaker. Going to have to make a warranty claim to get that replaced. This wasn’t the week for technology for me. But I’ll manage.

1 Like

Welcome back POL!

2 Likes

AVG sucks - it is the fucking virus - it is a fucking horror story - the other six told them in several emails

I got rid of it fer free - but dats jus me

don’t be shocked if the bitch comes back on it’s own no matter what they did

1 Like

I’m glad you’re back.

Avg took over cclearner and fucked it up

it runs a task that does not hurt, but does not help

I only use the Windows Defender, everything else like you say seems like a virus and takes over your computer and your CPU.

ccleaner has fixed reg problems for me (more then once) - still worth it - good for deleting junk files also

the task it runs can be easily done away with

revo for removing programs cause it cleans up reg leftover

Ya shuda took the free one I offered ya

I’ve had the opposite luck with cccleaner, every time I ever used it in the past it fucked up my registry/computer, not totally but nothing good! Haven’t used it in forever.

I have run it hundreds of times with never a problem on multiple computers for years and years and years

never one problem but fixed some bad stuff more then once

Same, never an issue.

This one was cheap enough. It just happened to be worth every penny.

I’m looking for a bar phone that’ll suit me better. The flip got in the way, and
smart phones are just an addiction waiting to happen.

Still, I did appreciate the offer.

This is the one - I had to get a smartphone - they do a lot - but are addicting

https://www.ebay.com/p/Nokia-1661-Black-T-Mobile-Cellular-Phone/99985445?iid=142839717533&chn=ps