Awww, let's throw this kid a pity party

If this was the worst experience of his life, he didn’t have it too bad in El Salvador.

Send him back.

You’re an asshole.

Why? Complaining about the AC and having to eat ham sandwiches is somehow worse than what he had at home?

Did you actually read what he said?

I read the article…it was more than that!

Crying children shouldn’t be handcuffed because they’re “misbehaving”.

What a jerk.

“Saul claimed that officials handcuffed some children outside the room if they didn’t behave well.”

Yeah, because law enforcement has never behaved inappropriately.

Y

I had worse than that at Catholic school.

Yeah, I’m sure you had to stay in a crowded room with 200 other kids for over a straight week and sleep on floors.

What else were they supposed to do?

React with emergency operations procedures much like you would a natural disaster…find gyms, put some cots out there, get some food for these kids…bathrooms.

Jesus…it’s not like we’re the most affluent country in the world for nothing.

USA! USA! USA!

I guess Obama was unprepared for this also.

1 Like

I agree. Even Bush did better than this after Hurricane Katrina. :slight_smile:

Thankfully this poor young victim wasn’t a Muslim.

Your hero Boner couldn’t even pass his own migrant decapitation bill, bwahahaha!

Why waste the time? Obama said that he was going to veto it anyways.

You should get out more. :slight_smile:

In its first report since the surge, the inspector general said agents have contracted everything from scabies and lice to chickenpox, including bringing the disease home to their own children, as they care for the unaccompanied minors. Investigators also said they saw instances of agents and officers spending their own money to buy toys, clothing and food for children and families.~~~~~

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/31/border-agents-cleared-complaints-illegal-children/#ixzz399ztgCUY
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Oh it’s a waste of time? I see, that must be why the House delayed their well earned 5 week vacay and stayed in town to try passing a sure to fail proposal one more time.

I’ll never forgive Obama for inventing northward migration from Latin Murica.

the Washington times…LOL