Being an American Missionary in Uganda while Cracker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueSVhnDZ3Yo

Merica.

this trump supporter needs to go to a Ugandan prison it looks like… maybe they’ll be more receptive of his jebus bullshit there…

1 Like
1 Like

I hope this new roommates get a chance to see his video.

He was there on behalf of CC

1 Like

U.S.
American Charged In Uganda After Racist Assault On Hotel Workers

Uganda police identified the man as a U.S. citizen who claimed to be a missionary and former Marine.
Uganda police arrested an older American man after reviewing a video that showed him striking out at hotel workers and using racial slurs.

The police identified the man as Jimmy L. Taylor, a U.S. citizen who claims to be a missionary. The alleged assault took place in the Grand Imperial Hotel in Kampala, the capital, according to police. Video of the incident surfaced on the internet on Friday, but it is unclear when it was filmed.

In the video, Taylor can be seen punching and slapping at the workers. He also calls them “n****rs,” tells them they have to obey him and threatens to kill them

If there’s any better place than Africa to go to use the N word, I don’t know where that is.

You guys are trollin me aren’t ya

I put mine in the right place rabbit

and you sed

I couldn’t do it

I guess I just don’t read everything like I used to…

Sorry on both counts!

@Normus

Maybe you can merge my threads on Ugandan missionary and also on QE II memes with the first two posted?

linky

I’ll do the Ugandans since they’re identified, but I’ll need help on finding the QE2 ones since I don’t recall seeing them.

Also, I think theR and I are both thinking about declaring a Chaos Week and just let random posts go where they go. Maybe I misconstrued one of his recent posts, but that’s where I came out.

2 Likes

You sed I would not keep threads where they belonged and would make many where one should be

Would not is not the same as could not

I know you could

But apparently you would not