Billdo have you tried WD40?

In a community page on the FB there’s a thread where squirrel and rodent infestations came up, several people have extolled the virtues of a few statergically placed shots of wd40 working to keep your pests away from where you don’t want them, like gardens and sich.

It’s also a great attractant for trout sprayed on yer spinners, spoons and sich.

Might work but I doubt if I’ll be spraying my yard down with it.

No don’t spray yer yard down,The way the guys were talking just a tiny bit here and there, like on your fencing around yer maters and so on.

A rifle with an infra-red scope would be better.

Or one of them Flame throwers! We went out to visit this guy who was a cousin of some sort of my Dad’s one time, he was building this really nice house way out in the sticks, with a small river running along the border, it was a nice place, when we get there Hollen’s sitting out on the lawn (well where it was going to be) with his '06 and sipping bourbon, waiting for the next Gott Damn Mole to make an appearance, there was a couple mole hills and he was going to shoot them, my Dad said, why don’t you just run a hose into one of the hills and drown them out Hollen? Hollen looks at my Dad and says, “Where’s the fun in that Walt?”

1 Like

Yeah, might have to get me one of those.

Ever since I wiped out everything in my yard but the grass and a few saplings, I haven’t seen any critters except for lizards. Those mutherfukkers are impossible to run off. I suppose I could get a few cats, but then they would want to be fed and petted and shit. I’m told lizards keep the insects down, but they are too fukking creepy… like snakes with legs.

Maybe get a hold of yer local Jooish congregation and see if the Rabbi will come preform a few brit milah’s on some of the critters.

Try moth balls, I hear they work great. Put them under tin cans(rain) with holes cut in the side,

They work really well for keeping away visitors, solicitors and neighbors.

:grinning: