Billdo - you don't have to blanche yer beans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9I9VB6gQS-o

Are you going to take advice from someone that uses a knife instead of snapping their beans?

Hey she’s from Oregon, back off!

I picked beans in Oregon when I was a youngun.

hey so did I!

Wow. What a job! Shit.

the only thing I liked about beans over Strawberries was at least you got a little shade between the rows. And you never grabbed a rotten bean in your hand.

Lol. I never picked anything but beans. Getting up at 4 am to do hard labor in the summer in Eugene was heavenly.

It’s too bad there aren’t motivated people that work hard, who are willing to do that kind of work.

It was prolly the same in Eugene as it was here, the farms would rent school buses and send them through the neighborhoods and pick you up in the morning and take you home in the afternoon.

Yup. Went on a bus.

A couple years ago in I think Alabama they cracked down on illegals so legals would get jobs and about 12 billion dollars worth of produce rotted in the fields - ya can google it - I am too lazy

Maybe they need to pay better, pickin beans is hard work. Why should some fat cat make 250k a year sitting on their assss while someone that works their ass off gets minimum wage?

I saw people selling green beans at the farmers market for $2 a lb, I was like fuck that, I’ll be eating and freezing mine… I’d throw them away before I sold them for $2 a lb… should be $10 a lb as much of a pain they are to pick.

If they such a pain just pay two bucks a pound - fer all the time spent planting and picking you could get one of them min wage pizza ball rubbin jobs and save energy and make money

I was already thinking that!

They are a huge pain to pick.