Bloomsburg Fair removes vendor’s Nazi flag

http://standardspeaker.com/news/bloomsburg-fair-removes-vendor-s-nazi-flag-1.2095798

Heritage, not hate!

and what do ya know, right next to it… TRUMP! you can’t make this shit up…

1 Like

Jesse was on their FB page

What a shitty looking trailer. Bloomsburg Fair look like a dump… the kind of place you buy worthless junk.

You’d think a Multi-Billionaire Joo would run a nicer Fair.

I thought both banners were from the same booth, so I didn’t detect any irony.

I’m shaking my $12 corn dog in anger.

Don’t flatter yourself

And get that looked at, you’re not supposed to have a corn crust on it

1 Like

His BF has been sick.

Ah, I didn’t even think of the cornhole causation…

Good thing I don’t know what you guys are talking about.

How do you know?

I don’t for sure, but it seems like you guys are calling me gay. Bullying is no longer permitted on the Internet, so please stop or I will report you.

Why is this news?

You don’t think this should be news

all them guys crawled up fucking hills into fucking machine guns and this fuck flys the nazi flag - lotsa Canadians also

The rebel flag I could care less (not that I like it)

but if I was at the fair I would be prolly be in fucking jail right now and this fuck would be in the hospital

also, he a is registered sex predator to boot it sez on facebook

1 Like

Does this talk make you FEEL gay? Coz if it doesn’t, there you go. But if it does, there you go, too.

You mean about D_M’s sexual proclivities? I dunno.

I guess she just doesn’t care about the millions who sacrificed their lives fighting the Krauts to protect our way of life… or the millions who died horrifying deaths in the Nazi death camps. I guess shit like the Brangelina divorce is bigger news in her little vacuum of a world.

1 Like

I guess these trailer park folks did not get the memo that Muslims are the true Nazi fans. But, wait. Are they Muslims?