Boro must be down in texas taking down yer barbed wire

Srsly

Boro was put on a time out for threatening to post personal information on the forum.

How did he get PI and on who

That silly kid.

I got banned because I asserted that I had PI, as I never threatened to post it.

Lesson learned, don’t troll people on a troll board who can’t handle being trolled.

I would refuse all work on the border as illegal orders citing posse comitatus.

You missed the lesson

Perception is reality.

Sounds like spin to me.

1 Like

Sounds like post-event and off topic to me.

Actual Lesson: don’t be a fucking tool when you’ve been out trolled

I have yet to have been out trolled, lady, but let me ask you a question- are you truly honest with yourself? This is the most astonishing question you could ever ask yourself. What do you feel when you say the word “I”? Or “myself”? The answer is so elusive and mysterious. The answer must escape your imagination in the same way that you can’t look directly into your own eyes without a physical aid, you can’t bite your own teeth nor taste your own tongue- therefore we have a profound mystery of “who we are”, and I can assure you that deep down you cannot say “I have out trolled this man on the internet that I have never legitimately talked to”, as you don’t know your own self and further more do not know me.

Oak, as pseudonymous title for a strong, well balanced and hearty being, I hope you can learn to accept this.

Seriously, you need to get over yourself.

Lololololololol

I guess they hand out hip-waders to the rock painters

Such deep reflective prose from someone who can’t see how out-trolled he is

We’re almost neck deep

One might say that if you get butthurt when the mention of PI is present, and you act on that- you have been out trolled. The only thing not allowed in this game we called trolling is muting and banning, as that’s automated defeat on the admin side.

I claim this W, regardless of how it happened, but, I do apologize for offending such a soft soul. May your past self rest in peace.

See how far that would get ya

If being thrown in the brig for what’s right will happen- let it be me.

Jail would be better then regular anywho

if it was not fer bad time

Says who?