Boro - you may want to study up

Nothing has changed since then - really

1 Like

How the fuck do they talk people into this crap

Enfilading Parties and Reliefs. Having occupied the section of trenches as pre-arranged, and consolidated same under cover of bomb fire, we use this as a base from which to extend our position to the flanks and front along the enemy’s trenches, by means of enfilading parties.

An enfilading party may consist of three or more men. When it consists of three men, they are the BAYONET MAN, the THROWER, and the CARRIER. The bayonet man is really a trench scout, who proceeds ahead and is armed with a RIFLE and BAYONET, or, better still, a PAIR OF PISTOLS. His duties are to spy out the trench and pass back information to the[36] thrower as to the locality and direction of the bays in front. In giving information to the thrower as to the location of different points which he wants bombed, the clock method may be used; the thrower’s position being the centre of an imaginary dial and twelve o’clock directly in front and in line with the section of the trench from which the thrower is throwing. It can be easily seen that by this method information can be given the thrower as to the bends and twists of the trench. Another method the trench scout may use is merely pointing the direction in which he wants the bomb placed, and denoting the number of yards distant. The trench scout should be very careful in watching out for loopholes through traverses from which the enemy could guard against the approach of an enfilading party, also give information when an island traverse or communicating trench is reached. In the former case it will be necessary for an additional scout, one to proceed each way. In the latter case, sandbags will probably be required to double-block the communicating trench and information passed back to this effect so that supply men can rush them forward for that purpose.

It is necessary that the trench scout be a very wide-awake, careful and resourceful man, and have his wits about him at all times. <-------------------- Wits - it means witless

I think Boro would be an excellent tunnel rat on the southern border, he could grab a flashlight and a 45 and burrow his way deep into Cartel Tunnel Superhighways.

He may get to kill a preggers woman looking for a better life - better then a day of rock painting

1 Like

You like to think about killing women and children a lot - what’s wrong with you?

Let’s start with probably one of the most common offenders. Also called ‘poisoning the well’ or the ‘personal attack’ you will have I am certain seen the ad hominem fallacy used all the time.

How it works is that rather than refuting an opponent’s argument the person attacks the individual instead. This can be directed towards their character, morals, intelligence, reputation or credentials. In fact, it really doesn’t matter, the main thing to remember is that they are not addressing the actual argument being presented but relying purely on feelings and prejudices to win their case.

I like your copy pasta. We know you couldn’t “word” that eloquently.

So yu fuckin did it again

He’s essentially surrendered any argument at this point.

Well you kinda like to say “yOu PaInT rOcKS” “yOuLl KiLl KiDs” like you’ve got nothing better to say

YOU bring up killing kinds- not me. And I’ve stated it many many times, I’ve never painted a rock in my life.
But yeah, sure, ad hominem… lol. Yikes.

Ssh, In door voice, David.

I get salty when people bring up killing kids and such. Things like that shouldn’t be on your mind… something must be wrong with him. Poor guy.

Compare the stats of mass shootings in Merica v. Canada.

Just put them in cages, instead. Okey dokey!

Link?

To you denouncing it, would be helpful.

It’d be helpful if you could prove I ever said such a thing, which I knew you can’t… because I’ve never said something even remotely like that.

Did you denounce it? I couldn’t find that. I could find plenty of examples of me denouncing it.

Of course.