Breaking Bad till 1AM folks

Just saying

No thanks. I’d rather be really stupid and be moved by watching the stars and using metaphors to describe the experience.

Describe the describe…lol

Now you’ll deny writing that sentence wrong due to your hysteria.

Yeah. Let’s get worked up about a typo. It makes you look super smart and soulful.

Oh, but it’s okay when you criticize me for my typos.

See, I caught you in another double standard.

Link to me saying jack shit about your typos.

Best tv show EVER. You can’t beat the writing and the acting. Especially the writing.

When I post something not quite as well as I should have, you jump on it. You nastily call me Einstein. You did it today.

I call you Einstein based on your logic, not your typos, Einstein. There’s a big difference.

Einstein isn’t a metaphor for logic, liar.

People use it sarcastically to call other people “stupid”. because he was so smart.

You have ZERO logic. Actually, you’re as big an idiot as Billdo says.

Where did I say calling you Einstein was a metaphor? I call you that sarcastically because your logic is faulty.

Billdo’s almost as bright as you are.

The opposite of Einstein isn’t a lack of logic.

Think about it, Sparky.

Billdo is smarter than you. And he doesn’t have two master’s degrees.

Even one for English, I think he mastered that when he graduated high school.

OK. So Einstein wasn’t a logical thinker. He just never made typos. Gotcha. Einstein.

I didn’t say he wasn’t logical. HIs logic was a party to his brilliance. He was known for his brilliance.

You will never suffer for that.

BD6: “I am the one who knocks.” One of the best lines ever.

Or when the doctor said he lost his insurance and he need 175,000 - and he said “no problem”
or when he asked Jesse if he knew someone who could kill somebody for him and Jesse said - “I did until you killed him”
classic

I enjoyed it immensely the first time, but recently tried watching it again on Netflix. It’s not as interesting the second time around.

I guess it’s because I know what’s happening. And I don’t think I can watch Skylar and her sister again at all…jeez, they’re harpies.

Ah. Oak and her woman hate. LOL.

I guess everything is about me to you.

Your post, your opinion. Yup, that would be about you.