Burn baby burn

Multnomah County Jail, yes indeed…Chapman Square…

All pics locally sourced, free range and non gmo.

lost one, wtf, there was one more guy holding an i can’t breathe sign almost identical to the above, but this guy had like light yellow green hair overall sort of an mmm antifa vibe maybe? If I see it again ill post

SEE WHAT YOU STARTED BILLDO!

Eugene even had it own more suburban sized mini riot.

Here’s what it looked like when we left… but a few people were yelling about burning it all down…

There were no cops anywhere around there… looks like their game is to let crowds they’ve angered run wild then claim how much we need them.

I’m pretty sure they had surveillance of the situation. Over the last few years Portland has been one of the battlegrounds between the militia-fascists and antifa.

You should have asked him why the older education system neglected to teach him about unnecessary apostrophes.

I happen to like unnecessary apostrophes

This is the Chase Branch at Pioneer Square, just a couple blocks over from the Jail
said to be last night…

lol do you know what time that was? We catch the train back from Pioneer Square, we left at about 10pm

That usually really irritate’s me

Dude at the Apple store said it would cost millions to replace one window there (glass building) wonder if they hit it…

No they didn’t say…Occupy Portland on yer FB is the source for that one.