California, Texas is stealing your jobs

Pukes ruin their state and after voting in so many shitty laws and taxes they come to ours and ruin our state and wonder why shit becomes retarded
Fuck 'em.

1 Like

Jus think - you have clean air and water - has to be worth something

Take a look at New Delhi to see how yer air would be without them liberal fucks

I said ruining
Clean air has nothing to do with gas taxes. And clean air is not a liberal invention.

A Washingtonian, an Oregonian, and a Californian are sitting at a bar table, drinking.

The Californian holds up a glass bottle of expensive water (shhh BD6), takes a swig, tosses up the bottle, and shoots it with a gun (he’s a pro-gun water swilling type)

The others say “wow, that’s an expensive bottle, why did you shoot it?”

THe californian says “where I’m from we have a lot of that stuff.”

Inspired, the Oregonian takes his bottle of microcraft beer, takes a swig, tosses the bottle and shoots it.

The others say “wow, that’s an expensive bottle, why did you shoot it?”

The oregonian says “where I’m from we have a lot of that stuff.”

The Washingtonian then takes his bottle of local vintage wine, takes a swig, tosses the bottle in the air, shoots the Californian, and catches the bottle.

THe oregonian shouts “What the heck did you do that for?”

The Washingtonian says “Where I’m from we have a lot of Californians. But I really should recycle this bottle”

3 Likes

Link to that bullshit

Texas is a big inbred shit hole…

1 Like

And received 3 felonies. One for owning a gun, one for being cis-gendered, and one for owning a bullet.

crickets

Come on, it was a funny joke. Gimme a like.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/0d54a69f-f7a3-3547-98f8-5b672f4d5d5b/as-bay-area-exodus-builds.html

I think the only way to keep California strong is #1, but they’ll end up breaking up PG & E to do it. I’m all for that.

If they can’t get the job done, we need companies that can.

1 Like

Good! It will make Texas blue!

2 Likes

Can’t wait until the last con whiner leaves the area.

Still waitin

Back to @Flannel: It’s bad when you can no longer tell the difference between a troll and reality.

1 Like

The best trolls have some believability.

1 Like

PG&E was forced by the state of CA to spend a ton of money on renewable energy projects, which did not leave them much money for maintenance (of right-of-ways, etc.).

Here

But anyone with two brain cells to rub together can tell me I’m right

Show me one instance in the last 100 years where a con campaigned for clean air and water without being up against the wall and forced to support it

shud be easy according to you

That’s not going to happen. The people in the interior parts of California will largely remain conservative.