Cartoons still causing death and violence

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jordanian-writer-shot-dead-front-court-trial-over-074850495.html

I was gona post that the other day

fucking wack jobs

prolly give the guy that did a reward

1 Like

Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?

Local paper here published this nationally syndicated cartoon on the Sunday editorial page yesterday.

Gigantic shitstorm ensued, with lots of ppl canceling their subscriptions and their advertising, etc, and a lotta posturing on FB. This morning the paper published an apology which helped nothing, and only make them look like wishy washy chumps.

My comment on the apology was:

“The apology is unnecessary and probably not helpful. Those offended by the cartoon are either too trigger-happy to notice that it’s specifically about policing in Tulsa, or too consumed by binary thinking to be willing to confront what is a nuanced truth about a genuine problem (both in law enforcement and in the larger social order.) A blanket support of LEOs is neither helpful nor warranted, and neither is a blanket condemnation of them.”

So now all the Blue Brainers are on my case. I intend to slug it out with them. Fortunately Starling has been training me for several months, so I can hang with all sorts of idjits now.

5 Likes

Blue Brainers - classic - is that original material? - if so well done

How have I been training you?

TY, I think it’s original.

I may be slow on the uptake, I took blue brainer to be in description of those that give “blanket support” to all cops whatever they may do? Is that how you meanted it?

Yeah, I would

Yeah, while claiming not to.

Blue brainers also go on all the time about the GOOD cops, when some of us think that any “good” cop who keeps silent while bad cops are doing bad shit in his department or anywhere around hem, is by definition ALSO a BAD cop. That pretty well turns out to be a “blanket indictment” of all cop unions including the FOP, but I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

There was one cop here before the Hirko Killing that said the new SWAT team would kill someone within a week of getting an insane leader - the other cops used to hang dead rats on his locker - turned out he was right

Those guys are few and far between

The FOP endorsed Trump

So I take it next time someone breaks into your pad you commies won’t be calling the cops… right?

1 Like

nah, Ima kill em with muh gunz, till he’s dead!

1 Like

Don’t trip while yer running out the back

1 Like

You think I wanna be in the house when he trips the semtex surprise, trying to yank muh Mark 19 our of its crate?

That’s what I’m saying. The FOP is not spozed to be a political entity. If it becomes politicized, and it’s a union of municipal employees, do you see a conflict there? I sure as fukk do.

If you make me your AG when you become emperor I promise to RICO the FOP into oblivion.

1 Like

Has the labour movement not been a lobby group since inception?

I’m fer that - oblivion -

Mark only has 16 chapters, what Bible do you have?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51DkRBmdQsL.SX258_BO1,204,203,200.jpg