CDC Confirms Patient In Dallas Has The Ebola Virus

The only one melting down here is you, Petunia.

No you keep going on and on about how at risk US residents are.

You make me sick you privileged entitled fuck. As hundreds of Africans are really suffering you canā€™t STFU.

Self absorbed cunt.

I have not said one time that Americans are at risk, and I have not suggested even once that Africans arenā€™t suffering. You are pulling shit out of your wide ass again. keep scooping, Oak. It only makes you look bad.

What the fuck is your issue then?

You are wrong about the isolation units.

Youā€™re wrong about capitalism being the reason that we donā€™t have isolation units that we do have.

So, what the fuck are you talking about then?!

crickets

Exactly, cunt.

You are a fucking bitchy nag, whining about shit you donā€™t know the first thing about.

Yeah. Crickets. I am not going to explain to you one more goddamn time what I was saying. I told you over and over, and every time you twist it to fit your agenda. You have no desire to hear what I REALLY said. You just want another excuse to call me cunt.

Whoa.

1 Like

Serious question, is Politico a division of Faux News? I get them in my FB feed cuz i saw an article or two of them that I thought seemed fair and balanced (for reals not just a slogan), but most of what i get from them is Faux type stuff like Like ā€œObama drove a Tank, held a Generals Rank when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stankā€

and stuff like this:

yeah man: wow.

Top doc: ā€˜Several people were exposed,ā€™ more will be infected by Dallas Ebola case

Panicking is never a good thing but it is good to be informed.

Oh well, I think people in America are too self absorbed and somehow a problem in Africa becomes all about them.

Truth be told, how many of us live a life of distinction? Do things for others, give back to the world?

Letā€™s be honest here folksā€¦does it really matter if one of us, or all of us is gone?

I say no.

all of us are exposed to germs every single day.