Cheets is makin yer NATIONAL EMERGENCY TO KEEP THE HOARDES AT BAY

He’s setting a precedent that the GOP will live to regret.

The problem with zero-sum politics is that only the extremists on either side of the aisle are happy to be unhappy. No side is willing to compromise.

nice turn. rec

I’m guessing the motherfucker needs to have this fake national emergency so he can award no-bid contracts for the work, to the crony capitalists he already has lined up.

Any other guesses?

Keep his base riled up?

What Oak sed - now when dems get in they can declare health a NE

I wonder how much of that money will go to the Trump Organization?

And get yer guns!

First thing

But at least yer fetuses will be free to be ripped from the womb

It happened.

“I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this.”

Trump’s declaration of a national emergency came hours before he was scheduled to depart the White House for his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla., for the weekend.

…aaaannnnd, now that he’s crossed his Rubicon he’s off to Maralago for a weekend of golf. Guess the emegifying can wait a few days.

Hey now President Biden, O’Rourke, Harris, Warren, Klobuchar, Booker, et al, the gun violence in America is out of hand. You should declare a National Emergency (Don’t wait two years) on gun violence on our health care system and institute a gun registry, waiting period, background check, no spousal abusers can be anywhere near a gun. No need for Congress to get up, the president has this.

What, no, it’s cool, no you see Mitch McConnell said this kind of thing was OK and so did Donald J Trump. So, really, go get your shine box, next comes the environment.

health care too

And now we can put Obama on MT Rushmore.

I declare everything that I want an emergency.