Climate change and "records"

Another reason to get rid of NASA

Everything is fixed

Except TOP FUEL DRAG RACING

What’s the motivation to doctor the data?

Spark of Freedom Foundation*

To make it look like temperatures are increasing.

Why would they want that?

It’s all part of the international communist conspiracy, or tyranny, maybe.

"A deciding factor was that I no longer know what to say to students and postdocs regarding how to navigate the CRAZINESS in the field of climate science. Research and other professional activities are professionally rewarded only if they are channeled in certain directions approved by a politicized academic establishment — funding, ease of getting your papers published, getting hired in prestigious positions, appointments to prestigious committees and boards, professional recognition, etc.

How young scientists are to navigate all this is beyond me, and it often becomes a battle of scientific integrity versus career suicide (I have worked through these issues with a number of skeptical young scientists)."

Climatologist and former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology Judith Curry has announced her resignation effective immediately on her blog, Climate, Etc.

Ok. But there is an obvious vested interest in suppressing as well. Oil and coal are easy examples and the author of the article you posted has direct ties there.

My beef with “climate science” is that we pretend that the Earth’s climate can be encapsulated by “scientists” and data from about the last 150 years or so on a planet that is 4.6 billion years old.

The science isn’t as rigorous as other fields, it just can’t be. And one of the major indicators of solid science is predictability. The predictions from different scientists, no more snow, no more water in CA, global cooling, then global warming, etc have not occurred.

I believe the field is in its infancy and needs time to mature.

I also believe that if climate change was as urgent as we’re told, then we wouldn’t give India and China a pass on spewing carbon into the atmosphere. We’d be forced to say too bad, so sad, but all of our lives are at stake. But the international treaties and agreements that have been made largely gives them a pass.

And there is no good reason for NASA to have gone back and changed temperatures. They weren’t there, how can they make “corrections” for any time when there isn’t a scientist alive that was around?

It’s ludicrous.

Only a meteor will fix all of this

today is fine with me