College admissions cheating scam

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/actresses-ceos-arrested-nationwide-college-admissions-cheating-scam-142252158--abc-news-topstories.html

Wait, why wasn’t Jared Kushner’s dad nailed for this?

4 Likes

Nah, there really isn’t such a thing as white privilege.

The plot, it thickens…

LORI LOUGHLIN
DAUGHTER OLIVIA LEAVES YACHT OWNED BY TOP USC OFFICIAL
3/13/2019 3:30 PM PDT

As Lori Loughlin traveled from Vancouver to L.A. Tuesday night to surrender to federal authorities in the college bribery scandal – which got her daughter, Olivia Jade, into USC – Olivia spent the night on the yacht of the Chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees … but she’s off the boat now, TMZ has learned.

We’ve learned 19-year-old Olivia was on Rick Caruso’s yacht in the Bahamas. Caruso’s daughter, Gianna, Olivia and several other friends were spending spring break in the area.

Gianna and Olivia have been friends for quite some time, occasionally posting photos of them together on social media.

Caruso, a billionaire who has major real estate holdings including The Grove in L.A., tells TMZ, “My daughter and a group of students left for spring break prior to the government’s announcement yesterday. Once we became aware of the investigation, the young woman decided it would be in her best interests to return home.” Olivia is off the yacht.

Caruso was elected Chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees last year. We’re told the Board will NOT decide the fate of Olivia and other students involved in the case. That decision is left squarely in the hands of the University’s President.

1 Like

Would smash.

1 Like

He might have been in prison at the time for tax evasion and witness tampering

1 Like

True enough.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/usc-yale-university-among-colleges-sued-by-stanford-students-amid-college-admissions-scandal-report

Always look on the bright side of life.

2 Likes

Dis got started cause a guy needed a get out of jail card

3 Likes

It’s really more like elitist privilege, it comes in all colors.

Maybe cash wasn’t all that changed hands.

Mostly white.

1 Like

I was thinking of the bigger picture, I was thinking of countries such as Chine, India, Spain etc…

Would this help, ya think?

I don’t live there.

FB_IMG_1552760092839

2 Likes

I was curious as to what your thoughts were. I doubt that very many White people relate to the concept of White Privilege.