Comedians in Cars getting coffee. I miss having a smart and confident President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM-Q_zpuJGU

2 Likes

He was alright, but I think that is less a commentary on him and more on the modern system of bureaucratic government.

You have to put my fondness for Obama as a person that is also the figurehead of our government in perspective of the paranoid narcissist we have in that position now.

I honestly see the pair in very similar lights. I think the main difference is the way they are portrayed by a media that is leaning more and more to the radical left.

Huh?

So the opposite of what happened with Obama and fox news is WSJ and trump.

LoL!

Aussie Bro, you need to go over to Youtube and dig up some old Obama Interviews or Speeches and then do the same with Trump, and then come back here and explain to us again, how they are just the same. except for how the talking heads talk about them. I’ll wait.

2 Likes

I miss having a president that didn’t make
everyone else cringe every time he opens
his mouth.

One of the eloquent speakers of the last 100 years verses a blithering idiot

That’s just the same? Huh? - I guess Auzzie Pharmacists can mix up meds also

1 Like

Trump says more stupid shit, while obama was often left unable to say anything stuttering. Neither are eloquent. But both their policies are mostly centrist and I like that.

Really? You consider Trump to be a centrist? Wow

Comedian in cars, while being extremely gen x and rather “mainstream”, is a great show. Loved this episode.

I’d never seen the show, so it was an eye opener.

Loved this ep, of course. I note it’s ranked at #6 among the eighty-some eps, and also that it’s on netflix now.

Imma make a short list of maybe ten eps that I’ll be watching this fall.

It’s not “car-guy” enough for the girlfriend to still be interested. We watch it together.

The cars are sort of just a gimmick or maguffin, but it is interesting to see what Jerry will drive up in this episode.