Computer Chuckles

In Brazil, a program can also mean a hookup with a prostitute.

Your call girl is our “Program girl”

20 years ago, my nerdy friend Warley was learning code and doing some freelance and whatever

We were at this party, and since he was shy, I called 2 girls and introduced one to him and started talking to the other

They’re doing small talk, she asks if he works and he says “I do programs” instead of “I program”. But sounded ok, but ya know, it was 20 years ago and people were computer ignorant here.

The girl I was talking also stopped and looked at him and I Warley understands nothing. I started laughing and say “He means computer programs. But tell me, does he look like a male whore?” Best ice breaker ever, girls laughed their assed off, he later got some at the back of his red Fiat Uno, I got a bj at home cause she was on the rags.

That’s how I used to cure shyness in those assholes

1 Like

Q: How many wipes does it take to clean a keyboard?

A: qwsedrftgyhujikolpawesdrtfgyhujikloaszxdcrfvgtbhnjmk,lazsxdcfvgsedtfrgyftg67y78u87u8uii9op[;’’;;’/;l/l;.l.k,lkmjkmertyudfghjk12q21q2qw3qwe3we4r45rt6ygerdgfvbwedfcv qwedfscv

Here in Brazoo, everyone is on whatsapp

What’s the difference between USA and USB?
One connects to all of your devices and accesses the data, the other is a hardware standard.

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Shared!

For a long time, to log in a part of the VA Online Portal (Which is in reality, about 3 web sites connected by string) you would have to onetime code past a gate to go from one part of the VA.Gov to the other. They seem to have recently fixed that tho.

2 Likes

2 Likes

(I did rediscover Lemmings for android a few months ago… ~Wab)

2 Likes