Congressional Black Caucus PAC comes out for Hillary

A lot of white LIBS attacking black folks on this thread.

I remember when that was racist.

1 Like

Inorite?

Racism is okay when it comes from the American “left”

Well, my wife is black, but I haven’t decided who she’s voting for yet.

4 Likes

lol

Isn’t that the way it works?

1 Like

Why is everyone so rabid about their candidate?

Who’s leading in the next states anyway?

When Super Tuesday rolls around, we should be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

1 Like

I smell fear.

Bernie promises to set the captives free, Clintoons promise to lock up twice as many people… again…

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/bernie-sanders-promises-to-free-half-a-million-033731722.html

1 Like

Yup. You pro-establishment types are terrified of Bernie.

Only you’re the one accusing one person on an obscure message board of destroying the country…yeah, that’s not hysterical fear.

You can’t read.

Sure I can read.

Only the other 99,999,999 people don’t get ranted and raved at…so I take the brunt of your complete meltdowns

Truth is, you’re always “pissed” at movie endings, books, anything that doesn’t conform to Lotus view of how things work, pisses you the fuck off.

Stop projecting all your rage onto me. I find it tedious.

Here’s one of the comments on the CBC “news”

dubbleplusgood • 2 hours ago

Oh FFS! Rep. John Lewis, with all deserved and due respect, maybe the reason Mayor turned Senator Bernie Sanders from the northern state of Vermont never kissed your ring, was because he was busy endorsing your close friend and civil rights ally, Jessie Jackson, for President. Maybe Senator Sanders was also busy spending the vast majority of his life, doing the following;

1. Raising Money For Korean Orphans:
  2. Being Arrested For Desegregation:
  3. Calling For Full Gay Equality:
  4. Standing Up For Victims Of U.S. Imperialism In Latin America:
    5 Condemned And Opposed Welfare Reform and Dog Whistle Politics:
  5. Vocally Condemned and Opposed Death Penalty and Prisons His Entire Political Career:
  6. Voted Against Cutting Off Prisoners From Federal Education Funds:
  7. Took IMF To Task For Oppressing Developing World Workers:
  8. Achieved High Ratings From Leading Civil Rights Organizations:
  9. Voted Against the PATRIOT Act:
  10. Opposed Both Iraq Wars on Moral Grounds:
  11. Traveled to Costa Rica to Defend Exploited Workers:
  12. Endorsed Jesse Jackson, Spoke Up For Palestinians:
  13. Strongly Condemned Police Violence Over the Past Year:
  14. Embraced Immigrants When Hillary Clinton Refused To Talk To Them:
  15. Defended Voting Rights Against Voter Suppression Efforts:
  16. Fought Against Employment Discrimination:
  17. Called For End to War On Drugs, For-Profit Prisons and Migrant Detention Quotas:
  18. Put Out Detailed Plan to End Economic Crisis in Minority Communities:

The lies have just got to stop. Hillary is a cunt.

Our story starts at the University of Chicago, in 1961. Bernie Sanders, a young man of about 19, was pissed off. The reason? The housing at the University of Chicago was segregated. So Sanders helped organize a sit-in at the University President’s office till the housing ordinances were re-examined. The sit-in lasted 15 days.

He did this for the Congress of Racial Equality chapter there, of which he eventually became President in his Junior year, at 20. At that age, as President of the chapter he led a picket against a Howard Johnson restaurant location due to the chain’s race-based discrimination.

Later, when several black residents were being evicted from Chicago’s Hyde Park due to a restructuring of the neighborhood, an angry Bernie Sanders wrote the local paper:

To attempt to bring about a “stable interracial community” in Hyde Park without hitting, and hitting hard, the segregation and segregation mentality that exists throughout this city, is meaningless. Hyde Park will never solve its racial problems until these problems are solved throughout the city. Segregation (in the form of “benign quotas”), the promise to white people that Negroes will not be freely admitted into the neighborhood, cannot work on any long term basis.

Then, in 1963, 21 now, he took a bus from Chicago to Washington, DC to attend the March on Washington with Martin Luther King, Jr.

I see it’s okay for you to use the C word at will.

If you didn’t have double standards, you’d have none at all.

I just need to QFT this pearl of irony, so I can find it later.

1 Like

Niggers vote for niggers, nothing new here.

DING DING DING…we have a winner

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/02/12/1483921/-DID-JOHN-LEWIS-JUST-LIE-ABOUT-MEETING-THE-CLINTONS-DURING-THE-CIVIL-RIGHTS-ERA#comment_59577219

1 Like

I hope this goes beyond Kos and blows up in Hillary’s devious face.

Hillary is pure evil.

1 Like