Congressional Black Caucus PAC comes out for Hillary

Legendary Civil Rights Hero John Lewis asks, “Bernie who?”

That’s because Blacks are racist, they only endorsed her because she is married to a negro.

1 Like

Too bad John Lewis is ignorant:

Bernie Sanders entered into politics through the civil rights movement, more than a half century ago. He organized with CORE (the Congress of Racial Equality) in Chicago, and led a sit-in against segregated housing as far back as 1962.

According to John Nichols of The Nation, Sanders is one of only 2 sitting U.S. Senators who actually attended the 1963 March on Washington, and saw Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., give his “I Have A Dream” speech in person. (The other is Mitch McConnell, believe it or not…) At the time, Sanders was an organizer for SNCC (the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee)

Wha? Bernie Endorses Jesse Jackson in 1988? wow he really does have issues with the minorities.

1 Like

A lot of whitesplaining on this thread.

1 Like

It’s one of the many privileges we white people enjoy.

I am so sick of the fucking lies. These people who are claiming he has issues with minorities are fucking Hillary operatives. He needs to stand up to the bullshit.

I don’t think you have any business lecturing John Lewis.

Besides, you’re a Bernie operative, of course you have your head up his ass.

1 Like

Stating the facts is whitespleaining now?

Who’s lecturing John Lewis?

Clearly John Lewis is either lying, or he didn’t bother to look into Bernie’s history. Lewis is wrong. Period.

It is when Cons do it, welcome to equal rights.

You’re saying he’s lying about not meeting Bernie?

Bill Clinton instituted all of those minimum mandatory crack cocaine laws that effect black people the most. If that doesn’t tell blacks anything about the Clintoons then I don’t know what does.

2 Likes

I’m saying he’s lying when he characterizes Bernie as someone who was not involved in the civil rights movement. Utter horseshit.

He also did welfare reform, which was really awful, especially for poor blacks.

1 Like

Only a elitist white liberal would tell a civil rights leader he was ignorant.

Or, someone who knows the facts would tell a civil rights leader he is lying when he misrepresents the facts. I don’t care what he is. He doesn’t get to get away with horseshit.

1 Like

Nah, you’re an elitist white lib.

That was Reagan.

Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 created the 100:1 ratio.