Coronavirus Cackles

Watch the stock market dive during his declaration.

1 Like

Fedā€™s looking at lowering their rate again to near zero.

Gee, whatā€™s his hurry? China is already starting to reopen some businesses, which could be a good signā€¦

2 Likes

So, OliverChlotheshoffe was one of the first to go, then.

1 Like

From an FB friend

So, Iā€™m at Dollar Tree, minding my own business, ļæ¼and stupidly ask one of the employees, ā€œI donā€™t suppose you have any sanitizer wipes left?ā€ She looks at me sideways, then says under her breath, ā€œCome with me.ā€

She leads me to a dark corner next to hair ribbons and beef jerky and shows me a display of sanitary wipe travel packs. With eyes like saucers, I grab a fistful, and yell, ā€œStart the car!ā€ to no one in particular.

I regain my composure somewhat and start to ļæ¼head for the checkout counterļæ¼ļæ¼, when she stops me. In a hushed tone usually reserved for catty women gossiping, she says, ā€œIā€™ve got a case of the big ones in the back. How many do you want?ā€ Right then and there, we make up a secret handshake. I think to myself, ā€œThis is it! This is the redemption youā€™ve been waiting for after all the horrible cards life has dealt you.ā€ But I begin to feel guilty that I was the only one she shared her secrets with, so I said ā€œJust one, I guess.ā€

She comes out of the back room with the loot and hands it to me behind her back while we share ā€œthe look.ā€ļæ¼ I havenā€™t had that excited/guilty feeling since I bought pot off of Rocky Hollister in junior high in the tunnel under the train tressel. ļæ¼I could feel theļæ¼ mix of envy and distain from the other shoppers as I paid for my coveted items and dashed out of there like a sorry/not sorry bank robber.ļæ¼

Moral of the story: Stay away from Costco.ļæ¼

1 Like
3 Likes

1 Like

In which he said ā€œI didnā€™t shut down the pandemic response team in 2018, I donā€™t know anything about it, thatā€™s a nasty questionā€ and cut the mic

3 Likes

2 Likes

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/89706500_1313090635540978_6506775500961087488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=YJLL_vXtWjAAX-CxsHK&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=4fb958e9540adfddb925333268b1974a&oe=5E90AB3B

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Mm, I prefer Quaranteens.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Swiped and reposted that one.

Itā€™ll lead into stories told years
from now, in hushed tones, to
children.