D_M's Health Update

Great news!

3 Likes

It’s great to hear the surgery went well. We won’t stop pushing for you for one hot second.

5 Likes

September 2016.

7 months later.

Cancer is beyond a killer. It takes one’s very self.

2 Likes

You got a perm?

1 Like

Holy moly, DM.

God damn man, you’re a survivor! You’ll get yourself back, might take a minute but will probably be sooner than you expect and you’ll be eating some real food and putting some weight back on. Then you can get on the weed treatment too.

6 Likes

Yer still drawing breath, and your self will return.

5 Likes

I sure hope so.

4 Likes

And in 7 more months…

You’ve got this :wink:

10 Likes

Sorry guys. I got way ahead of myself. They didn’t get it all… additional biopsy shows it’s spread to nearby lymph nodes. The battle continues. I’m pretty depressed right now

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that - ya made it this far - hang in there

6 Likes

Are you going to be able to eat after you heal up, put some weight back on and get some weed treatment going? Don’t count yourself out yet.

5 Likes

Fuck. That sucks. I am so, so sorry. What do the doctors say is the next action?

And I agree with Billdo. When you can do it, do the weed and every other natural remedy known to man and knock it the fuck out that way.

6 Likes

Agreed. The multi-pronged approach.

FUCK CANCER

5 Likes

Sorry bud, but it’s just a speed bump, hang loose and let the pro’s do their thing.

6 Likes

Here’s just hoping they can get it ALL in one fell swoop while you’re there. Fight hard and then fight harder the next day. Keep the focus and feel better!

5 Likes

The only easy day was yesterday, the shit just got real, now you dig in and do what WK said to do, fight harder, don’t give up Have faith in faith and the healing powers of science, nature and the higher power of your preference and sometimes a little music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

DO NOT GIVE UP

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/Y0F2c4VgxW8

Maybe now you’ll be able to eat, since the one that was blocking your intake of food is gone

That will make you stronger and you’ll react better

I read a little and it’s not the worse case, it’s actually common to move to a couple nearby nodes, let’s just pray it doesn’t go anywhere else

Sumbitch nasty fucker is trying to fight, but you’ll hunt that bitch down, you’ll see

Hang in there, mang!

9 Likes

Fight harder, Blues up 3-0 in first round vs Minnesota. Something’s cooking.

1 Like