D_M's Health Update

Ditto what Doc said.

4 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Got word today they arenā€™t going to do anymore surgery and just rely on chemo. Iā€™m actually happy about that. The surgery is rough and I was dreading another 2 week stay in the hospital. Besides, lymph nodes serve an important role for the body. Removing them only leads to more issues.

8 Likes

Maybe you will regain it when you get old.

I have completely read this thread and others as well. My hopes and prayers.

2 Likes

Adding items to your bucket list can be addictive. Breaking that addiction can actually be hard. I donā€™t know why. Perhaps we use that bucket list as a means of coping.

Make it happen man!

4 Likes

That sounds like good news. Keep reading and applying the Anti-Cancer Diet!

1 Like

Nice undies. :wink: Prayers for continued health.

1 Like

Good and bad. Goodā€¦ in that I was dreading another surgery. Badā€¦ in that my oncologist seems to think itā€™s a necessary part of the protocol while my surgeon says ā€œno wayā€. I donā€™t like the fact that my 2 chief doctors arenā€™t on the same page.

Iā€™m slowly integrating the anti-cancer diet. Right now my biggest dietary goal is to put on a substantial amount of weight, so Iā€™m eating a lot of fatty foods that appeal to me regardless of how healthy they are. Once I put on 30-40 pounds Iā€™ll go full scale anti-cancer diet.

3 Likes

Probably a good approach get some lbs and energy back, then you can start fukkin around with the healthy shit

3 Likes

From my experiences with friends, that seems pretty common. I imagine itā€™s nerve wracking, though.

2 Likes

In a way thats good, some tension there should keep them both on their toes.

2 Likes

Couple of bad days, but feeling much better today. Gained 5 pounds so far. I know I still look like a holocaust survivorā€¦ but Iā€™m making some progress. Thanks again for all of your prayers, positive thoughts and advice, friends.

P.S. as you can see, Iā€™m still wearing underwear from when I weighed 180 LOL.

4 Likes

You almost look like a marathon runner.

4 Likes

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor, starving kids all over the world, I canā€™t help but cry. I mean, Iā€™d love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff.

ā€“ Maria Carry

5 Likes

LOLZ

lol

Ya look very determined - thatā€™s great

Look at all ya got through

Not that long ago you were counting down to the operation

5 Likes

I love your spirit! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Inspirational. Keep up the fight.

3 Likes

Prayers for you DM. Keep up the good fight. Looks like God blessed you in the undie department. :wink:

4 Likes

I canā€™t believe no one is going to mention his disproportionately massive wang.

COWARDS !

4 Likes