D_M's Health Update

I brought some pain meds with me and it is keeping the pain in check. I need to see Radiology so they can do a few scans.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you have something to manage the pain. That was some smart thinking! I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever been that smart when heading to the ER.

2 Likes

Damn, DM. Sorry, dude. Good luck. Bug them so they donā€™t make you wait forever.

1 Like

Fake a seizure or something, donā€™t over do it, but get their attention.

1 Like

Honestly, if you want to get in to see a doctor quickly, say you have chest pain.

1 Like

Excellent, yes chest pain, numbness in extremities etc

They actually have protocols in terms of how long they can make you wait. If a patient comes in complaining of chest pain, shortness of breath, etc, they have to get you in right away.

At least they do here in Canada.

Iā€™ve seen about 5 people try that since Iā€™ve been here. Didnā€™t really help them. Itā€™s the oldest trick in the book. They can tell who the fakers are. Iā€™ll just wait it out.

2 Likes

Someone always has to ruin it for everyone else.

Dayum i was sure i was the first to invent that.

Friend of mine walked into an ER and said ā€œUm, Iā€™m having a heart attackā€ and they let him right in. Of course, he was having a heart attack.

People have a certain look about them apparently.

The dumbass figured it out when he was driving, popped an aspirin, took out his cellphone and dialed 9-1 and kept his thumb on the 1 in case he started to fade on the way. I guess he figured heā€™d get help faster than waiting for an ambulance.

3 Likes

Still in the ER. They did surgery to put a new feeding tube in. Now Iā€™m waiting on X rayā€™s and then hopefully go home. I WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO ADMIT ME. I will check myself out if they try.

4 Likes

Bro surgery? Donā€™t be in a rushā€¦chill.

1 Like

Australian band.

Chrissie died of cancer a few years back.

Sounds like your tube was out of place. Are you still in pain?

Yes, it was well out of place.They injected Lidocaine around the insertion hole and it killed most of the pain. It will wear off soon however. Iā€™m going to call Palliative Care in the morning and see if I can get some pre-loaded Syringes to do my own injections.

2 Likes

Canā€™t do anymore hospital stays for awhile. Spent 9 hours there today for a 30 minute procedure, so my patience is shot. Told them I was checking out with or without their consent if the post-op X rayā€™s came back clean. No stay over for observationā€¦ certainly not at $500.

Iā€™m home now.

7 Likes

Make some coin. Billdo will tell you thereā€™s a type of Pr0n for everyone online

Meant this for D_M

3 Likes