D_M's Health Update

Not for long, with all that radioactive canned fish you’ll be eating.

Do you eat it?

Bacalhau au gratin, the way my mom used to do.

If you soak the fish overnight, most of the salt comes off

Can’t stand the stew, though

1 Like

I think I had the stew. It was really awful, imo.

1 Like

It’s just another acquired taste

I’m just going to leave this here:

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18527582_10155130689417040_1936032932853332978_n.jpg?oh=ac1b2b899d4c1df10a5469ed5aba312a&oe=59AD1A68

4 Likes

Good day yesterday. Got out and about.

Not so good evening. My legs locked up again like he other day at the shoppers, but this time I face planted on concrete at home.

6 Likes

man be careful, you can really hurt/kill yourself falling like that… you’re lookin healthier though!

5 Likes

Yeah man, watch out. You’re looking way better, I agree with Bildo

Are these lock ups normal?

1 Like

I’m so happy to see that first pic DM. You look so much better than you have in the recent past. The fact that you went out was great as well!

I’m sorry to see your poor face and hear of your leg troubles. I hope that resolves itself sooner rather than later.

6 Likes

Weird stuff, your body chemistry must be out of kilter, low on potassium or sumpin

3 Likes

Yep, looking better fer sure

And meaner!

1 Like

Yeah, you’re looking really good man, just remember to keep that shirt on! LOLOLOL

1 Like

I borrowed this. :smile:

Ditto what others said. You look a million times better in the first pic. That’s so great. What do the docs say about your legs locking? Sometimes they don’t know jack shit, but other times they do, so…

1 Like

I have an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday and will.discuss the problem with him.

4 Likes

http://faithsmessenger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/fight_on.jpg

2 Likes

You look good DM!

It’s just a flesh wound…

3 Likes

Hi Starling,

I am actually new to facebook(almost 100% anyway) and I am not sure how to post a picture to a page of mine without downloading it to my computer. Would you post ‘Life’s an uphill…’ to the page for me. Thanks in advance.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll be the first to say it. When I saw the latest pic in the cowboy hat, I leaked a few TEARS of joy and gratitude.

3 Likes