Damn, Michael Moore could have had a house counting contest with McCain

I think there is truth in everything of his I have seen, Every movie of his I have seen(which has only been a couple) has some sort of a message or warning about stuff that is weird about our society, does that make him responsible to be more charitable than the rest of us? If so why?

1 Like

Well he denounced GM for example, or was it chevy. And Dick Clark for his chain of restaurants.

Why shouldn’t he put his money where his mouth is? It seems as if he’s wagging a finger and yet…what is he DOING to make things better in real time?

I think his movies are his way of putting his money where his mouth is, I think he used Movies the way Jack Anderson used to use his National Column and Sinclair Lewis used his books.

He could do a lot of good with $50 million dollars.

LIke I already posted, the President of Uruguay donates 90% of his modest salary to charity.

Michael Moore is accumulating wealth he doesn’t need to live on this planet…just like the CONs.

Yeah it would be more Saintly of him if he were to give more of his money away, but for what ever reason he doesn’t, waddya gonna do?

I don’t think it would be saintly at all. I think it would be consistent. I’m not going to do anything, especially not think of him as all that special.

The bigger question is about principles. What are a person’s core principles? Do they do the best to be internally and externally consistent?

It doesn’t mean that people like Michael Moore are bad people, it just means they ain’t all that good and probably should step off the soapbox.

In my opinion that is…

He’s just a guy that makes Movies, he happens to be relatively successful at it, and he has chosen Muckrakers as his genre.

1 Like

Exactly. Plus, NO ONE here knows how much money he donates.

You do know he goes on shows to wag fingers, right?

Oh never mind. I can’t abide by not holding public figures up to scrutiny. The “left” is so lacking in self-awareness…no wonder this country is fucked.

Fucktards (CONS) and faketards (LIBS)…and the whole ship is sinking…but hey, let’s pretend OUR guys are the good guys.

Huh WTF?

I saw Fahrenheit 9-11 when it first came out and it was a big let down, more like Whitewash 9-11. He’s a fake and always has been… controlled opposition. If they get press, if they’re on teevee, they’re controlled opposition whether they realize it or not. Now he’s a big fat glutton living his big pig lifestyle in some wealthy con neighborhood and the libtards are attempting to defend the fat fuck… fuck that guy as JJ would say…

In Fahrenheit 9-11, Moore lied about Gore winning the recount. He was basing that statement off speculation that Gore would have won, if there had been a full recount. But there would not have been. Gore did not request one, and Florida was not engaging in one.

It was at that point that I knew Moore is just a propagandist.

Link? There is strong speculation that had there been a full state wide recount in FLA Gore may have won. But In a sense, yeah Moore is something of a Propagandist, so what? Is that why he has your panties in a knot?

http://www.amazon.com/Fahrenheit-9-11-Michael-Moore/dp/B000SINT52/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406341970&sr=8-1&keywords=farenheight+911

Has anyone ever told you you’re a knit picking pedant?

Yes. People engaging in projection have.

1 Like