Descent into violence

I think that when Trumpsters lose they’re going to take to the streets in violence if they lose the election. I think they will be met by some liberals.

The question is, will it be the beginning of the end of our democracy (or the end of the end) and can we come back from it?

I think we need to start dealing with this reality as I listen to the unhinged right.

I still like to think that mainstream normal peeps mom’s and dad’s aren’t going to immediately go Kyle Rittenhouse and just start running around shooting random people…at least i hope not.

I used to feel the same way until the last day or two. Of course, I just watched Bill Maher last night and he’s been saying for two years that Trump isn’t going to leave.

I think he might be right and some of his supporters will use violence to back him up. At least that’s what I fear.

They’re mostly cowards and will stay at home, you might have a few extremists but I really doubt it’s the “civil war” everyone is calling for… Most Americans love their couch and fast food more than anything.

1 Like

There were supposed to be 10,000 Pud Bois showing up in Portland today and like 200 rednecks showed up…

2 Likes

True enough. It’s mostly talk.

I just don’t understand their hysteria. If you lose, you fucking lose…

2 Likes

If I don’t keep muh Amerkkka Great, I will BURN. IT. DOWN.

3 Likes

Trump will probably have a mental breakdown if he loses.

1 Like

Yeah, that needy bitch.

Speaking of descents, what’s going on these days at Sad Gasbags?