Did you know the USA is more dangerous than

Rwanda and Brazil (and more than a hundred other countries)?!!!

1 Like

New Zealand - 162
Venezuela - 21

Portugal - 161 (3rd safest)
United States - 50

A fellow I work with is Portuguese. He says it would be a nice place to retire.

Oh - btw - you just did that Trumptard thing again.

This is my thread. STFU or GTFO.

Can’t I choose both?

The USA is more dangerous than Haiti and Cuba.

And Burqina Faso and Bosnia.

I started at the top of the list and scrolled down until I got to a country I have visited in my travels.

First one I hit was the US at 50. Next was France at 113, the second-least safe place I’ve been apparently. Austria was the best at 4th-safest.

1 Like

Six calls bullshit

You know what’s funny? El Salvador is 49 – right next to the USA. My Salvadoran friend hires a body guard when she goes back to visit!

I’ve been to Mexico. I felt safer there than in LA. Honestly. The high crime rate in Mexico is probably almost strictly centered on the drug cartel bullshit, which is not happening everywhere.

I believe it, when I used to travel a lot almost everywhere was much safer than the USA…

1 Like

My son’s been to Brazil. He loved it and didn’t feel unsafe there. They traveled from Rio to some place pretty far afield by car, too.

He’s also been to Russia, which he said felt pretty sketchy.

The poster from Brazil said 700 times it is a hellhole for crime -

Venezuela - 1

New Zealand - 73

That’s what rancid said.

LOL.

A site that has a “crime index” and a “safety index”, both sortable, in which the two indices add up to exactly 100, doesn’t seem like they are really analyzing shit.

Anyway, sorted from the “bad end”, the US still was at 35 and I had to get to 49 before I got to the next unsafest country. Top 35 of the 115th unsafest is still pretty bad.

Tell me exactly what you were calling bullshit on.

2 Likes

lol you hear gunshots going off in BD6’s videos no shit… he says it’s no big deal, happens all the time. lmfao

Gunshots all the time

Crime = zero

Maybe I will have a gunfight with a tree and make a video

please don’t kill an unarmed tree