Does anybody go to the movies anymore?

Holy shit, who watches the crap that they put out anymore?

I’d rather stab myself in the neck, rlly.

Sure, if there is something worth seeing. I haven’t been to the movies in about 2 years. I was going to go see the Hobbit until I heard that they had added in that female elf for no good reason. I watched it online and I was glad I hadn’t gone to the cinema.

I read where the new Thor character is going to be a woman. Not that I would go see it anyways, but WTF???

I used to go to movies all the time, I liked the experience, the big screen the shared experience with the crowd etc etc, but the last several years for probably a variety of reasons I rarely go, I can’t remember the last movie I saw in a theater, it was probably Captain Phillips(The one where Tom Hanks personally Defeats the Somali Maureen Core) when we took mom out to the gourmet theater for her B Day.

Actually, now that I’m the owner of three big-screen teevee sets (two with sound systems) there is no reason to go to the theater, or sporting events, or NeckCar races when you can enjoy them from the comfort of your Lazy Boy and not have to fight crowds and traffic.

If I were in the USA I would still go to baseball games occasionally, but that would be it.

Leave it to Breitbart to blame it on liberals rather than the FACT that people just watch movies at home now because of technological advances.

Well, that and the fact that the movies just suck in general.

1 Like

Nor does one watch the television.

Movies are horrible because they need to appeal to a global audience now. Corporations have to deliver blockbusters…you can’t have a complicated story and appeal to the entire globe.

So, they have movies with no real plot and things blowing up, some gratuitous sex, and base humor.

That can be understood internationally…blockbuster anyone?

Scarlett Johansson can only make so many movies. Give the girl a break.