Dog Snack Dupes Dozens Of Parents

“I wondered why my boy didn’t like the taste of them,” posted a parent on Facebook.

One parent popped a doggie treat in her mouth after her child rejected it.

“I got these today not knowing they were dog food [and] tried giving one to my 1 year old. Lucky he wasnt hungry and I ended up eating one and spitting it back out followed by reading the packet more,” she posted on Facebook.

Another parent posted to Facebook that her son started barking, scratching himself, howling at the moon and rubbing his butt on the floor.

Another parent said she bought a Scooby Snack multipack on Tuesday during her weekly shop believing it was children’s food.

"I was absolutely mortified when I gave them to my daughter. She took one bite and said, ‘this is rubbish’.

“I looked at the packet closely and gasped, ‘Oh no, I am so sorry. I just fed you dog food’.”

She said many people had been caught out by the placement of the pet-food multipack next to similar style chip multipacks.

2 Likes

Are they affordable, could I feed those to Granny after Trump cuts off her Social Securty?

I remember when I was in the seventh grade we would snack on dog biscuits during lunch. We thought that we cool and brave. LOLOLOL

When I was a kid I gave a cousin one of those dog jerky things and he ate it… told him it was beef jerky…

2 Likes

We did that to my sister with dog food.

1 Like

Dog food is perfectly fine for youngsters. I often bonded with my childhood pet sharing a bowl of dry food with him.

1 Like

My sister liked dog biscuits when she was little.

1 Like