Duh errr....Climate change is a hoaks!

How do I turn this thing up?

Not going to happen.

I stated an opinion about your feminism being bullshit. I stand by that.

You god damn insult people every damn day…who the fuck do you think you are, princess?

You are utterly delusional about your own ugliness. Constantly rationalizing and minimizing your bad behavior.

I don’t give a fuck…

YOU don’t matter. Making peace with you doesn’t matter.

You want peace, stop harassing me…we can reach détente, but I am never going to respect you.

Keep it up, and I will too.

It’s YOUR choice.

That’s true Lotus, you spend a lot of time insulting people here. Way more than anyone else from my estimation. You are really nasty about it, too. It’s not very feminine. : (

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/antarctica-just-hit-hottest-temperature-230729002.html

There’s still snow. Fake news

Thanks Apeman! How could I forget?

BTW, saw an episode of Nova: Polar Extremes (https://video.kqed.org/video/polar-extremes-mfaum5/) which included a segment on climate change. In the last 500 million years ago, it is more common to have a warm climate than a cool climate. Humans have only existed, in any form, during a cooling period. We haven’t been around for a warming period.

So, tell me, my mockers, if we’ve only been around for this “warming” period…what caused all the others?

Hmmm?

Dinosaurs?

Uhm, dinosaur farts? Maybe, they should have stopped the Future Ranchers of Dinosaurs in North America coopertive.

That’ll probably depend on how long they can tread water.

J/S

You know Willie Bobbie has been gone for years, yeah?

I know that, and a bit more. I have a panel, after all.

Nevertheless, I couldn’t resist the image of polar bears trying to live where there is no land and no ice, but only cold water. They don’t have gills, last time I checked.

Nope they don’t.

You are aware that polar bears were previously known as grizzly bears, right smartass?

Evolution makes all creatures adapt or die.

I’m not quite sure what I’ve done here to incur your displeasure, and absent a specific complaint I’m electing not to give a fuck about it.

Your sarcasm isn’t appreciated.

Who said polar bears had gills? Yeah, no one.

The meta message though, it doesn’t matter if polar bears don’t survive, their white fur is an adaptation to a colder climate.

:slight_smile:

That was a joke between Friday and I.

Is that a problem?

False alarm.

I think your error here, if I may use such a word, derives from the fact that you seem to think my initial post above had something to do with you or your beliefs.

It did not. I was commenting, four and a half years after the fact, on what I still take to be a misunderstanding about weather and climate by Chinaskee or whoever he was.

This isn’t the first time I’ve pointed out to you that I’m not here to suffer fools lightly. And while it probably won’t be the last either, I promise to make it as unpleasant for you as you can make it for me.

You responded to me with the sarcasm.

So, knock yourself out I fear you not.

P.S. (eta) You seem to be giving a fuck.