Effen with the Trumptards

Trump likes to look at the pichers on the cover, when he’s on there anyway.

Doesn’t he also go to the trouble of making fake covers with himself on there? That’s indicative of his longing to be on the cover. Sad.

The rest of the US could bring you to your fucking knees in 2 days (Tops) without the least bit of violence

Jaelous?

Y shud I be?

PA vs CA. Nuff said.

Try this

No internet
No phones
No electric except for existing hydro until spare parts needed
No spare parts unless made in the area

No food except what you can grow

No meds except existing supplies

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

no flights in or out
no ships in or out

and on and on and on and on

Have you ever heard os Silicon Valley? We’re the center of the internet universe and there is farmland all over California.

So the root servers are in silicon valley

what good is the internet if you cannot access anything

they chop the fiber to the area and yer fucking done

And a fairly healthy assortment of industry in SoCal.

Even if Joe’s teevee friend has to chop hisself on it.

Does anyone here ever go on twitter and read this stuff? Lord, he is such a moron.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

I’m too busy reading the Yahoo boards about the lates SNL skit, wherein TRUMPbots by the THOUSANDS swoop in to tell us all how lame, unfunny and irrelevant this show is

When it happens, I’m on the next U-Haul west.

I’ve read it before the replies were hilarious, it was totally trolled out the times I’ve seen it, I don’t think he actually makes the tweets himself, his flunkies and lawyers make them, I remember one of his lawyers admitted to making a tweet once… Trump’s illiterate…

I’m thinking…WA & OR could make it but the challenge for CA is gonna be water. Where will the water come from??

Might have to annex Lake Mead, or at least set up an Enclave around it.

Same place it comes from now.

So, Yer saying the goobermint would be cool with this - LMAO - they would make alright - back to the fucking stone age

Under the Rockies? Good luck.