Even Mittens is trolling Trump now

He knows dummy can’t apologize for anything…

Mitt Romney Pens Powerful Message Calling On Trump To Apologize For Charlottesville Remarks

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney called on President Donald Trump to “acknowledge that he was wrong” and apologize for his remarks about the violent Charlottesville rally.

In a Facebook post Friday, Romney urged Trump to “state forcefully and unequivocally that racists are 100% to blame for the murder and violence in Charlottesville.” He asked the president to “definitively repudiate” the support of David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader who thanked Trump for condemning “leftist terrorists” in his remarks on the events in Virginia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitt-romney-pens-powerful-message-134937973.html

2 Likes

How can anyone say that when we watched “lefties” walk up and punch these racist dicks in the face while they were giving speeches, etc?

And please don’t accuse me of sticking up for racists. I’m asking how one side is 100% responsible for a clash between sides?

Huh? I can only think of two occurrences of that happening and neither one happened that day! Get your shit straight!

If their racist faces weren’t there then how could they get punched huh? Riddle me that. So you see they are 100% to blame.

1 Like

You don’t get to punch people who disagree with you, eh?

I just watched a video where some racist asshole was at a podium and people were booing and then people came up to him and someone punched him.

How can it be claimed that the violence was one sided when you witness events like that?

Wasn’t the same day, that was the day after their domestic terrorist ran at high speed into a crowd of people, then that idiot thought he was going to give a big news conference and someone got pissed and decided to punch a nazi in the face. Simple as that… these guys are inciting violence then crying about it… Fuck that.

The death was 100% alt right. I don’t think anyone disputes that.

As for the video, regardless of the day, how can you claim the other side didn’t engage in instigating violence when we see video after video of the counter protestors throwing first punches in some cases?

Are your poor nazis being attacked here? Are they just defending themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHe4K2tViCg

How can you equate people protesting hate and oppression with neonazis and the KKK? Sounds like you don’t even realize you’re racist. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve watched quite a bit of video and didn’t really see much “alt-left” (people that dislike Nazis and the KKK) instigating any of it. I saw Trump supporters walking up to girls holding posters and hitting them and running off, one of the girls clocked one back good! Someone pepper sprayed or maced the one nazi idiot that’s crying like a bitch all over the internet because he has warrants out for his arrest for abusing people there. They hit the back of the car out after the nazi ran over a bunch of people… I’m really not seeing violence by the left here, I’m sure there were a few there always are but overall I’m betting you 99% of those people were there peacefully, then you had the alt righters brandishing assault rifles at the thing… yeah…

You’re a racist!

My poor nazis? How high are you right now?

Listen, I understand the whole racial sensitivity thing but that shit wouldn’t have even happened in my country because we already outlawed hate groups and hate speech ages ago. To suggest I’m a nazi lover, sympathizer, etc is fucking ridiculous and I have ZERO patience for that shit.

Justify bashing nazi skulls seven ways to Sunday but let’s not deny reality. It was a “typical” supremacist/BLM CLASH.

ALL violence should be denounced. If you don’t agree with me and think I’m some neo-nazi lover for saying that, see what MLK has to say about nonviolent resistance.

ok, you’re just a sympathizer… :stuck_out_tongue: I got ya whitey! :stuck_out_tongue:

And you’re a naughty troll!

wahhh cry like a good nazi :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I sympathize with the KKK.

BUAHAHAHAHA!

Do you know how unhelpful that shit actually is?

Are you being serious?

How is it not sympathizing with the poor nazis that were victims of the awful black lives matter? LOL

Come on Miss Trump! :stuck_out_tongue: