Even Mittens is trolling Trump now

How is denouncing violence across the board sympathizing with one side? Logic and reasoning. Get some.

I don’t know if you’ve figured this out yet or not, but when brawls break out at protests, that’s all they report on and people take sides. Non-violence comes straight from the teachings of Martin Luther King. Was he also a nazi sympathizer for denouncing violence?

I prefer this method of protest:

You have no idea what happened that day, I’ve watched videos and like I said, I didn’t see lefty’s brutalizing people… you’re making assumptions based upon the right wing bullshit you’ve heard. The two examples you gave me of nazis getting punched in their cocksuckers didn’t even happen that day… and fuck a nazi anyways really…

Miss Trump! :stuck_out_tongue:

No actually, I was asking questions. The assumptions are all yours slappy and they are as counter productive as they are wrong.

All heart. No head. :confused:

Spin Spin Spin Miss Trump… you’re an idiot and a half :stuck_out_tongue:

For asking about left side violence…

Riiiiight.

You didn’t ask about it you insinuated something that wasn’t and painted a totally different picture of things than what the videos I’ve seen show. And you claimed two other events of nazis getting knocked out speaking happened that day which didn’t even happen that day… and you still won’t admit you’re wrong, Miss Trump! :slight_smile:

How can I be wrong when I told you what I saw then asked a question about it?

You’ve called me a nazi lover, sympathizer, idiot, “Miss Trump”, and a racist.

I assure you that I’m not the one in the wrong here.

I’m sorry but I can’t carry on a conversation with someone who is being this emotional and unreasonable.

Have a good one.

Laters Miss Trump! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure your racist Aussie friend will understand completely. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not a racist says the one that invited a vile racist here… cool guy… yeah not so much :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah he was an actual gaslighting piece of shit and that display here was to make sure this place lost it’s appeal to me since I liked coming here and liked you folks. His aim was always to isolate me.

He’s no longer in my life at all and will not be again. I apologize for him ever darkening your doorstep. I made a mistake.

His opinions and behaviours still don’t make me a racist. I know I’m not a racist because I don’t think race is a cause for any level of superiority amount humans. I don’t treat people from other races poorly and I support equality. I love that we have hate speech laws here.

I also support dialogue and asking questions when you don’t know the answers. Again, not part of the racist profile but you seem to have a gong to bang, so be my guest.

1 Like

Oh now you’re going to act like you barely knew him lol… how convenient Miss Trump… it’s ok, I know most white people are racist but are either too dumb to realize it or won’t admit it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh no. I’ve known him for 6 years. Talked to him almost every day.

Why do you want everyone to be a racist? You seem all hopped up looking for a fight and just punching everyone in the face.

What gives?

…and moose limbs. You like the violent conservative type, it seems.

I like PEACEFUL Muslims and PEACEFUL protesting.

I like PEACE.

Face it, you’re a racist, and you invited your racist friend here. :stuck_out_tongue: Miss Trump, you’re on here trying to blame mostly peaceful liberals who got abused by the KKK and Neonazis who were armed with guns and assault rifles along with clubs and shields. You’re a nasty racist too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Look, I’ve been with a beautiful black woman for the last 5 years and I can recognize a fucking racist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Those damn violent liberals, just as bad as the nazis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CaRLSbEQjU

Well that’s an awful lot to yelling about it, miss. :wink: :kissing:

Sure you can…:roll_eyes:

It just sounds like you’re feeling angry and defensive and lashing out at everyone.