Even Mittens is trolling Trump now

It’s one of those words you really can’t say loudly enough.

You’re on here with the same line as Trump that the whole world is condemning him for, figure it out stupid!:stuck_out_tongue:

He’s been nice to me.

1 Like

or angrily enough evidently. :laughing:

So Trump asked:

“How can anyone say that when we watched “lefties” walk up and punch these racist dicks in the face while they were giving speeches, etc? And please don’t accuse me of sticking up for racists. I’m asking how one side is 100% responsible for a clash between sides?”

I asked the question because the rightie assholes I share a different board with have been posting videos that show the EXACT opposite that the left shows. It shows lefties who came with ink and mace and piss balloons or some shit, prepared for a fight as well.

They also call me a traitor to my whiteness, a white hater, etc. You are EXACTLY the same as they are just on a the other side of the coin. You realise that right?

1 Like

Huh Miss Trump?

Well that’s what I am trying to figure out - how do you condemn him for saying both sides played their part?

The part that he should be speaking out against is the PREMISE for the whole shit show in first place which is racism. He should be shit on for not speaking out harshly and swiftly against something that is dividing a nation to the degree it has and will.

The violence - it should be condemned on both sides because it’s NOT OKAY. It doesn’t matter what day it happens on or who technically starts it. Those groups came for a clash. People died. It’s wrong!

There is a vid showing this, it is clear. That guy shouldn’t have done that.

My own comment is, not taking a side here, that one punch in the nose does not balance driving a car into a crowd enough to dissemble with the “many sides” bullshit.

So did righties, do these right-tards dispute that? Coming armed to defend and coming armed looking for a fight are two VERY different things. If I were to enter one of these protests, where I knew righties were gonna be looking for violence, I’d bring a bat too. Calling that evidence of my violent tendencies is lame.

See you are so hell bent on banging on the racism gong that you don’t even know wtf is being sad.

Careful Starling, when Billdo gets on a (t)roll he doesn’t let go and may even ban you.

You’re a racist, I’m done with ya, I’m not here to debate your dumb ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

smite

I condone ZERO of the violence but especially condemn the man who drove into those people. They weren’t threatening him or attacking him. That was senseless hatred at it’s worst.

No, they don’t deny it. But we can’t deny the other side came prepared as well and they used what they had as well.

It’s like a big sanctioned gang fight in the streets. Shit like that shouldn’t happen in the first place!

I’m not a racist, I just invite them here. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know but I’m not going to take being called a racist lightly. That’s fucking disgusting and not how to get everyone on the same page.

Fuck his troll.

Tina Fey named it! I’ll beat racism with cake any day :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

The True Face of Donald Trump*

1 Like

3 Likes