Film Negatives Not Returned To Customers

Clue, I remember that you said that when you had some negatives developed that your negatives were not returned.

I intend to take some color pictures using color film of the upcoming fireworks(already postponed by a week because of Hurricane Arthur) and I asked a local pharmacy if they developed color negative film. They said that they sent them out but that they didn’t return the negatives either. I asked why they didn’t return them and I was told that the images were returned by the lab to the store electronically

That sucks. I won’t be using them.

Maybe there’s someplace online you can send them off to that will send the negatives back?

Just for future reference, if you want to increase someone’s chances of seeing a post directed at them you can write @Theodore_Clueman in the post (just type the @ and start typing the name and it will come up) and it will send him a notification.

Thanks for the tips @Billdo. :smile:

For what it’s worth @Theodore_Clueman I found out that my local CVS returns the negatives.

There are actually a number of places that you can get film developed and they return negatives. I just shot a roll of IR that I sent to a place in Colorado. I’ll check with the CVS up the street and see if they return negatives if they do I’ll be doing business with them. @LittleRambo1

There are still quite a few people doing traditional photography @Theodore_Clueman. I was just doing some shopping, I will be going down to nyc soon.