Fook kaliforniuh

Yeah but all the cool kids are hatin on California these days Oak.

I had my cringes about it, since day 1. $100k job isn’t easy to turn down :face_with_raised_eyebrow: But a state that calls itself a Republic, yet spits on the name of liberty isn’t exactly appealing.
Went with the $45k starting job here.

Microsoft is a Seattle thing, btw

Gates stole DOS from a CA company.

Sure you got the job offer. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The technology was invented here, buckaroo.

Yeah, only not in the tens of millions.

Can you link to where I said I got a job offer?
Thanks.

Also please add in your formal education because it seems you’re lacking an English Comprehension credit or something.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You can’t turn down something that isn’t offered.

LMAO, you can cease trying to get the job.
You can reject offers for interviews.

etc etc.
:joy:

You lose again, Oaky.

No, I speak, read and write English well. You can’t lose with that. You, on the other hand, well, not so much.

As I have to explain things, because you don’t understand, and create other meanings for such in your head.

You didn’t write that correctly, end of story.

I fukkin lost 150 Million Yankee Dollars a couple weeks ago, when I didn’t buy my lottery ticket at the circle K near me where the winning Powerball ticket was sold.

You didn’t read it correctly and assumed.

End of story.

lmfao

You don’t know when you’re wrong. Funny!

Dos came from Seattle

150 people had the same thing

fucking mainframes were running 100’s of jobs at a time before pc’s even came out

Mainframe software in the fuking 1960’s makes anything gates did look like a fucking joke

as far as windows - there were a lot of the same thing - it just happens to be the one that got marketed

so no, California did not invent the world of computing

Who made computers available to the average home user?

I thought that was Apple.

Personal computer history doesn’t begin with IBM or Microsoft, although Microsoft was an early participant in the fledgling PC industry. The first personal computers, introduced in 1975, came as kits: The MITS Altair 8800, followed by the IMSAI 8080, an Altair clone.

I actually almost bought one of these kits

http://lowendmac.com/2014/personal-computer-history-the-first-25-years/

It was my understanding that Apple made home computing available off the shelf. I guess I am wrong.

Nice that you lose focus on what a shit Boro is…